Ada & Alan

9 hours ago, tharkibwj said:

Hey Plank..good summary.Here's some addons.The guy from last night was not sergei (the guy who fucked serena some days ago) He looked similar but was a different guy.Serena told them about the plan to have sex on the couch.The guy was ok with it but the girl got scared of cams.She wanted to get out.Serena finally decided to put on the lights and told them that the cams wont catch much.If she had not decided to put on the lights,the 'event' would have never occurred.hence,the blinking lights.The girl drank a lot due to anxiety.

It was good though,overall.

Thanks for the info. There was more than booze going on last night ! I like Serena, but as I said, it really is shitty behaviour when the participants start playing these sort of games. If someone is going to be spooked by the camera's then they need to go somewhere else for their party. (see rlc barca etc.....ooh he didn't go there did he?..... Yes I damn well did! )

But my poor identification of the guy last night was probably due to me not being able to see very well. I rest my case m'laud! ;D

10 hours ago, Plank said:

Tis the season for twinkly & flashing little lights,available in various colours from your local stockists etc etc

Yes I to am getting pissed off with occupants altering cams and now what do we have......Fucking flashing fairy lights which completely fuck up the cam image being streamed making it unwatchable.

Think it may be time to cancel membership until after Christmas when hopefully all these fucking lights will disappear.

I am also getting pissed off with many of them taking to altering the view of the cams and hanging curtains etc which obstruct the free viewers and also fucking with pants on etc etc as you say they know what they are getting into so if they don't want to show anything then get the fuck out.

Nothing is free these days so no show no free apartment.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Oh that was only the start of the girls evening!
What followed in the bedroom was a delight to watch.
Again the three girls pleasured each other for around an hour,including all the toys and Edda wearing nipple clamps.
Edda couldn't wait tell Joe & Alan all about it when she got home. And yes Joe you never her make her cum that hard....just saying.
I would've thought it will be in the archives soon, if not it should be!

Yesterday with Nina out of the way, Alan & Serena did play. Serena warmed herself up in the LR, then joined Alan in the bedroom where they screwed each other. Alan was wearing a condom which is probably advisable. However shortly before he came he removed it and then gave Serena a few more thrusts before cumming on her. Isn't that a bit risky or stupid or is it just me?Soon after they finished Nina arrived home, A & S went for a smoke. Nina got changed into her pj's and sat in the Loggia checking her phone, strange, checking up on A & S ?? Seemed to me that when Alan & Serena returned they didn't realise, or care where Nina was she was for a while,assuming she was in the BR or Bath? Hmmm? :unsure: