Fan Page Adeline & Markus

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are Not Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

Seems that Adeline had some of her sexy friends over and they spent the night, I also think that she may have become a little jealous of Markus eye shifting towards them...once the girls "Adeline friends" left she made up with him by giving him a nice hand job "that didn't last long"...I wonder why..lol or witch one was on his mind:rolleyes:..?   Adeline is very sexy, and Markus is going to be a man but I don't and hope he doen't start playing out side of the house.8)

On 10.11.2017 at 10:50 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Unless he is working or something, I think that Markus spends more time on his computer playing games then he does with Adeline "even when they have company"....I wonder did Lev leave his scent in that room?....LOL8)

He might be a gamer, but he certanly is no Lev. Lev was an abusive slob! He did beat Zoya!!!

Marcus seems like a very nice guy, he treats Adeline well, and even though I'm hetrosexual, he apeares to be pretty good looking. Many couples on RLC have a very monotonous and boring sex life, but A&M are more interesting sex life. It is more variating and natural, wich I like.

But I would just love to see some masturbating once in a while too!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

He might be a gamer, but he certanly is no Lev. Lev was an abusive slob! He did beat Zoya!!!

Marcus seems like a very nice guy, he treats Adeline well, and even though I'm hetrosexual, he apeares to be pretty good looking. Many couples on RLC have a very monotonous and boring sex life, but A&M are more interesting sex life. It is more variating and natural, wich I like.

But I would just love to see some masturbating once in a while too!

I agree with you on the masturbating...she is very sexy.

I see that Markus's company is visiting again taking over the apartment, most in the kitchen "sucking on a water pipe" smoking up the hold dam house,  while Adeline is in bed,  I don't think that Adeline get's to much privacy when at home in one week alone.  Seems that when her and Markus are home alone he spends most of his time on the computer until one his buddies come over.8)