Fan Page Adeline & Markus

"AND NOW FOR SOME NORMAL SEX"......Its good to see that Adeline and Markus are back off their vacation.....of course their apartment replacements wasn't bad either.  Markus and his very sexy and beautiful lady Adeline keeps me and I am sure other viewers watching.  I am hoping they don't plan on joining some of the other apartments with sharing their love or start bringing other people in to their sex life for an extra dollar....or attention.8)

On 7/7/2018 at 6:29 PM, One Eyed Willie said:

They just had sex and never seen a women look so bored and uninterested in all my days. Complete was of time, cum and condom ::)

Yep I agree, and it's not the first time I've seen this. It's like it's a ritual to her - something you have to do now and then, let's just get it over with.
Or it could be she don't like the free-for-all-to-see in LR. As a freeloader myself, I can't compare how she acts in the BR.

It's sad if she doesn't enjoy it.

11 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Yep I agree, and it's not the first time I've seen this. It's like it's a ritual to her - something you have to do now and then, let's just get it over with.
Or it could be she don't like the free-for-all-to-see in LR. As a freeloader myself, I can't compare how she acts in the BR.

It's sad if she doesn't enjoy it.

Doesn't matter where it is she always looks uninterested and can't wait till it's over.

• 2 weeks later...

Adeline who has to be one of the sexiest women on RLC site.."to me"...does some times seems bored...but keeps members like me watching..lol   I see they have another couple visiting tonight...."nice looking couple"..lets hope one day they get their own apartment too.   I do hope Markus keeps Adeline entertained more and not just with his visiting friends.8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adeline and Markus has been on vacation for awhile now,  but there visiting tenants has been on point daily.....I do see that they should get their own apartment, or be one of the first to be put on a waiting list.  It would be nice if RLC would put their names up until it was time for them to leave.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, they've returned.  After all the excitement their house sitters provided (a woman who shows her boobs while fucking) its a shame to see them go.  Honestly, I think Adeline may need to see a woman's doctor, with all the commercials I see regarding painful intercourse, and there are others on RLC, just saying J&E, she should really have that looked at and see if there is anything that can help.  Sometimes, there sex is painful to watch.  So i guess I'll settle back and look in on these two from time to time, not very exciting and don't really have me anxious to see them, but occasionally I'm surprised.  Let's see

Since Adeline and Markus return from there long vacation things seem to be at a low in the apartment....but with Adeline's beauty who can really complain.  While there apartment sitters maintained the apartment, they did keep many viewers watching and hoping too.  Maybe Markus and Adeline are going threw a few personnel things we don't want to know about....after all "they are keeping it normal."8)

• 1 month later...

Since Adeline and Markus last guest things seems to be going down hill with this apartment.  I do think sometimes that RLC may be making a mistake by putting other sexual guest in an apartment that's already doing well.  Adeline who is one of the sexist and more beautiful ladies at RLC really didn't need any kind of competition or help.  A lot of these apartment guest seem to be doing better then the original tenants "until they get there own place."  I do think that some of these apartment that are failing do need some kind of out side help at times.8)

• 1 month later...

Since Oct's last comment about Adeline and Markus..."I wonder sometimes if RLC really cares about whats going on in there apartment or just worry about what time the banks closes."  Adeline is one of the sexiest ladies at RLC, but the energy in the apartments sucks....."unless a visiting couple comes in and give the viewers a weeks worth of sex."   I think Markus and his friends uses the apartment for others things..."lately it seems when I do pull into this apartment...it looks like a bunch of men sitting in the living room with head sits on in front of their computer or laptop...their either working for the government or spying..."they look like something I would see in a mission impossible move."   I wonder who hired these two sometimes..."but like others, they start off giving the viewers around the clock sex and once they get the keys to the apartment only give the viewers a hand full of shit....leaving us with with the piss poor shows of Masha and her two flies.  RLC has upgraded a lot of things within the pass few months, but continue to leave the paying members with crap.  I do think that Markus shouldn't bring his loafing buddies home to much and pay more attention to his lady and viewers....or let her run things..."ALONE."8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...