Fan Page Adeline & Markus

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like sexy Adeline has female company today........a very pretty and sexy girlfriend.  I think maybe she has been there before too.  I hope she sticks around for awhile.....she is nice:rolleyes:......and pretty just like Adeline.8)

Yes I agree, I like this beauty too, something mysterious about her. She's also been to some of Lana & Robert's parties.
She's acts normal around the cams but is very much aware of the them when it comes to undressing etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Markus and very sexy and beautiful Adeline are still at the top of my chart,  but who are these people "their friends" who come and go and stay when they want too?  I am also wondering who well they let stay in their apartment when they ever go on vacation........."I am hoping Zoya"..lol...its still nice to dream..LOL8)

• 4 weeks later...

As usual the very sex Adeline and Markus have friends over and for a nights stay....I guess they are all real close and its nothing wrong with that either...but when there friends do stay "why do they all cram up on the couch to sleep?".....instead of just opening up the couch to make more room for everyone.8)

• 3 weeks later...