New Boobs.

I don't know the language so I never know what they are fighting over but they must be the couple that fights the most.
They had sex last night, everything was hunky dory. After that both lay in bed, he was half sleeping half watching some tv-series on his phone.
He was holding her arm like lovingly and stopped watching his phone and tried to sleep. 2 minutes later she was crying and screaming. 
If this was a one time thing I would guess the new boobs hurt, but this is more like very week.
That guy have the patience of a champion. An hour later or so he was back in bed stoking her hair.
Trying to calm her down.

8 hours ago, Hans46458 said:

I don't know the language so I never know what they are fighting over but they must be the couple that fights the most.
They had sex last night, everything was hunky dory. After that both lay in bed, he was half sleeping half watching some tv-series on his phone.
He was holding her arm like lovingly and stopped watching his phone and tried to sleep. 2 minutes later she was crying and screaming. 
If this was a one time thing I would guess the new boobs hurt, but this is more like very week.
That guy have the patience of a champion. An hour later or so he was back in bed stoking her hair.
Trying to calm her down.

She'll be screaming more once she sees the Permanent Scarring she'll have once the Underside of the Breasts heal. She'll have to have a Skin Graft to hide the scarring if she doesn't want the World to notice.

On 10/30/2017 at 9:44 PM, StnCld316 said:

She'll be screaming more once she sees the Permanent Scarring she'll have once the Underside of the Breasts heal. She'll have to have a Skin Graft to hide the scarring if she doesn't want the World to notice.

I think it was the single stupidest thing that Kitty could do to herself.  There was nothing wrong with her tits.  Now they will be like stones.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:47 PM, Harry1949 said:

I think it was the single stupidest thing that Kitty could do to herself.  There was nothing wrong with her tits.  Now they will be like stones.

I agree, Kitty was just fine the way she was, nothing fake, I wonder did she do this because of the way some of her female look? or do she think it well put some spark into her and Smith's relationship?8)

On 11/5/2017 at 5:47 PM, Harry1949 said:

I take you never felt fake boobs. LOL! It depends on the type of implant, size, how they heal and how they were implanted in the body. Most implants inserted in the body are behind the muscle in the breast area. They will be hard for a while until they drop, and heal properly. The only way I think they will be like stones if there is abundance of scar tissue after completely healing. 

On 11/7/2017 at 12:48 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree, Kitty was just fine the way she was, nothing fake, I wonder did she do this because of the way some of her female look? or do she think it well put some spark into her and Smith's relationship?8)

If she did that for that reason, Kitty is a complete utter moron.

On 10/30/2017 at 11:44 PM, StnCld316 said:

The scarring will be minimal depending how the plastic surgeon sewed her skin together and after a while you won't really see them in the crease of the breast. Do you know if the incision was done under the breasts? 

On 10/30/2017 at 3:37 PM, Hans46458 said:

Trying to calm her down.

How long ago did she have the surgery? 

8 hours ago, Alittle said:

The scarring will be minimal depending how the plastic surgeon sewed her skin together and after a while you won't really see them in the crease of the breast. Do you know if the incision was done under the breasts? 

Hard to say where the Incision is until she removes her covering.