New Boobs.

5 hours ago, Alittle said:

i was only saying if the incisions were there. your right, no one knows.

When Masha had her tit job done she was about 2 to 3 weeks before she gave anyone on cam a peek.  She has some nasty scarring but she has to be in a certain position of the camera for it to be noticed.

I think she visited one of those cheap fly by night butchers.    Anyway Kitty must have lots of Money as Tit Jobs are an expensive procedure.  No Medical Plan covers those.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When Masha had her tit job done she was about 2 to 3 weeks before she gave anyone on cam a peek.  She has some nasty scarring but she has to be in a certain position of the camera for it to be noticed.

I think she visited one of those cheap fly by night butchers.    Anyway Kitty must have lots of Money as Tit Jobs are an expensive procedure.  No Medical Plan covers those.

There are different locations where the implants can be inserted, under the breast, through the nipples, from the armpit and through upper stomach. It can get expensive, but every plastic surgeon is different and even sometimes you can pay alot of money and still get a shotty boob job done. I can tell you it will be a year or so for Masha's implants to settle completely. since it can take a really long time for scar tissue to soften depending on how the body heals.  I am sorry, but too many people are so quick to judge on these things because they dont know the actual facts. Speculations are the worst.

I'm talking through personal experience which I will not discuss because It is personal and I am a private person. And that's that. 

5 hours ago, Alittle said:

There are different locations where the implants can be inserted, under the breast, through the nipples, from the armpit and through upper stomach. It can get expensive, but every plastic surgeon is different and even sometimes you can pay alot of money and still get a shotty boob job done. I can tell you it will be a year or so for Masha's implants to settle completely. since it can take a really long time for scar tissue to soften depending on how the body heals.  I am sorry, but too many people are so quick to judge on these things because they dont know the actual facts. Speculations are the worst.

I'm talking through personal experience which I will not discuss because It is personal and I am a private person. And that's that. 

You learn something new every day. :) So many are quick to judge on most things.

Alittle, point well taken.  I will try harder not to be judgemental.  I should realize my lack of understanding the language means I'm imposing my own values when I do not really understand why any of the them, Kitty, Ilona or Masha would do this.  I like Masha.  Will keep an open mind on things and if both Masha and I are here in April 2018, will comment on any changes I've noticed.  Certainly Top Knot appreciated Masha's changes.

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎09 at 4:19 AM, Alittle said:

From the pictures I have seen so far Kitty had hers done under the Breast.  Only time will tell the results.

I was brought up and taught to be happy with what you're given.

On 11/8/2017 at 4:27 AM, Alittle said:

The scarring will be minimal depending how the plastic surgeon sewed her skin together and after a while you won't really see them in the crease of the breast. Do you know if the incision was done under the breasts? 

under the breasts.  the scarring looks just like mashas.

Even though Kitty is not showing her new breasts a lot, I think it must being doing something to Smith sexually, lately he has been going after Kitty alot "and keeping up with her too"..lol  I also thinks that what Kitty wants from him and needs, "of course I still like her masturbation sets."8)

21 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Even though Kitty is not showing her new breasts a lot, I think it must being doing something to Smith sexually, lately he has been going after Kitty alot "and keeping up with her too"..lol  I also thinks that what Kitty wants from him and needs, "of course I still like her masturbation sets."8)

Over the last week or so I have seen Kitty a few times on the sofa knickerless. Maybe just timing as I don't watch them much unless there is a party but I don't recall seeing this very often if at all either before her op or in the apartment where Julia & Eric are now.

• 3 months later...
18 minutes ago, Lollo87 said:

I think she was more sexy with the real boobs, now is less attractive for me a prefer see her with clothes on!

It's pretty bad when a girl looks better dressed than undressed - lol. I spend most of my time undressing women in my mind. Most women (even the ones not too pretty) really appear more beautiful when they walk around naked because sometimes the clothes hide their gorgeous shape. I agree with you - fake tits that are so obvious and unnatural is a big turn off.

Kitty is a little too perfect - nothing sags, no lumps or blemishes (apart from the tat).    Elegant rather than beautiful.

Perhaps too near to a mannequin, and maybe when at last sex robots come available this is the way they will look.

But when she throws a strop, and the tears flow, and her body contorts - there is a beautiful flawed complex human.