Linda & Leon

'Linda & Carrie entertain a friend', says the header for the video moments. Now that is what attracted me, but I'm not too sure what I watched.If you are going to have a look at it stop reading this and go now, spoilers!

Both girls and a guy on the bed in their underwear have a pseudo erotic romp about & dry hump as though they were rehearsing for some sex show somewhere. And maybe they were, I have no idea what they do off cam?
If they are performers, good luck to them, & from what I have seen of them so far, they are very good at it.
Don't get me wrong I like both these girls, but I can see people getting frustrated very quickly by these fake shows that are obviously staged to draw in the viewers.

And as an aside, the little kitten is cute as....awwww!

26 minutes ago, Plank said:

'Linda & Carrie entertain a friend', says the header for the video moments. Now that is what attracted me, but I'm not too sure what I watched.If you are going to have a look at it stop reading this and go now, spoilers!

Both girls and a guy on the bed in their underwear have a pseudo erotic romp about & dry hump as though they were rehearsing for some sex show somewhere. And maybe they were, I have no idea what they do off cam?
If they are performers, good luck to them, & from what I have seen of them so far, they are very good at it.
Don't get me wrong I like both these girls, but I can see people getting frustrated very quickly by these fake shows that are obviously staged to draw in the viewers.

And as an aside, the little kitten is cute as....awwww!

Unfortunately this is all all we have had from these two so far just exotic prick teasing on a grand scale, i said this in my first comment on here and so far this is all we have had......VERY disappointing.

As you say Plank the girls themselves are very nice to look at both have great bodies on them especially Linda but so far we have had exactly fuckall, having said that in that exotic romp/tease with that bloke they did in fact actually kiss at last which i was surprised about, other than that nothing except running hands over each other very lightly as though they are afraid to grab anything or fingers accidently going into an orifice  somewhere lol.

As far as the 4 legged pussy goes i think its the only live pussy in that apartment lol.

5 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Well my bad I was wrong lol 

Well if you are referring to some bloke trying to fuck Carrie who couldn't get it up and with her lying there like a lump of dead meat and more interested in looking at her phone it was nothing to get excited about, she certainly wasn't anyway lol.. Oh yeah and with little kitty cat crawling all over them it was rather hilarious really. 

Now on  Monday they were both taking a bath together and midway through they did have what did seem to be like a very passionate kissing session which did surprise me and lasted for a good few minutes so whether they are a bit wary about performing on cam i don't know or whether it is all a good acting performance i am gonna give them the benefit of the doubt right now but must admit i am still erring on the acting and prick tease side still so only time will tell.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well if you are referring to some bloke trying to fuck Carrie who couldn't get it up and with her lying there like a lump of dead meat and more interested in looking at her phone it was nothing to get excited about, she certainly wasn't anyway lol.. Oh yeah and with little kitty cat crawling all over them it was rather hilarious really. 

I was stunned by this totally bogus event. Carrie had no interest in this guy at all, and resented having to do any of this. Not surprising that Mr. Limpdick failed, it was Tragic!