Linda & Leon

Well well well it certainly kicked off tonight with Carrie really getting a good banging and must say about time too, he certainly made her yelp a bit lol. Lets hope the action keeps up now.

I notice Linda is not home much apart from sleeping.

Linda arrived home a bit later with some fellow who ended up having his wicked way with her on the pullout sofa bed and then they have both left leaving the other fellow still banging the shit out of carrie. Well rather an eventful and unexpected turn of events in this apartment.i must say. Lets hope that things are on the up here which looks as though they could be after tonights extravaganza lol

Looked this morning and Linda back with her fellow again being fucked hard on the sofa bed and then on the table etc etc Linda sure likes cock wherever it is lol. Carrie still in bed her bloke having left a bit earlier. Well they have sure made up for the past week or so. 

I know there are those that are a bit cynical of their relationship, but I think that Linda & Leon (bearded guy) are really into each other.
A nice session in the bedroom. Timeline time from 0100.
But the really good stuff,BJ,CiM (cam5) & Linda Orgasm (cam 5/6) from 0305.
There was a brief Round 2,mainly under blankets 0415.
There ya go,I've done the 'recon' for you.......enjoy! 8)

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

I know there are those that are a bit cynical of their relationship, but I think that Linda & Leon (bearded guy) are really into each other.
A nice session in the bedroom. Timeline time from 0100.
But the really good stuff,BJ,CiM (cam5) & Linda Orgasm (cam 5/6) from 0305.
There was a brief Round 2,mainly under blankets 0415.
There ya go,I've done the 'recon' for you.......enjoy! 8)

Nice summary Plank. Any action in other apartments. I didn't watch VH last night.

7 hours ago, Plank said:

I know there are those that are a bit cynical of their relationship, but I think that Linda & Leon........

Yeah I sure caught that session pal he sure worked on that pussy and made her squeal real good lol. She sure has a lovely pussy even under night vision and a real sexy mover. All my doubts initially have sure been blown out the water now thank god. A shame Carrie seems to be starved of it lately lol.

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

A wee bit concerned about Carrie, she is a bit of a spare part at the moment & a gooseberry as well.
She looks thoroughly pissed off whenever I see her.

Yeah i do feel for her (wish i could lol) she was pushed out of her bed  as well last night and onto the sofa bed while Leon had his wicked way and she isn't even having the company of Linda either.

Yeah she does always look pissed off as you say but then if she ain't getting it eh lol.

By the way one thing i thought strange last night Leon never fucked her, i thought initially she may have got her period but then later when he fingered her into ecstasy that disproved that theory, unless i missed it of course is a possibility lol.