Linda & Leon

So looks as though Carrie has got pissed off and is leaving the project, shame but there you go they come and go. So looks as though Linda has got her way probably hence all the crawling over at Tim & Zoi's recently.

So the lesbian apartment promised has still not happened, like politicians they promise one thing and give us another lol.

Well it was inevitable I suppose? Nobody bought this Lesbian thing for one moment despite VH saying that 'they are bi but Linda has fallen in love with Leon'. etc

I wish her well in whatever she does.

The main issue is who get's custody of the kitten?

10 minutes ago, Plank said:

Well it was inevitable I suppose? Nobody bought this Lesbian thing for one moment despite VH saying that 'they are bi but Linda has fallen in love with Leon'. etc

Lol yeah and there is a cat at Lena's going spare now i suppose lol.

They all seem to be getting bloody cats, a bit sad really as its only a plaything whilst they all are there, what happens to the poor little things when they leave?

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

i say give Carrie an apartment and she can have her friends over for fun.  send linda and leon to the street.

LOL But i do think Linda has somewhat shit on Carrie and wangled her own way behind the scenes as she has been round Tims a lot lately ireckon trying to get her own way.

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:27 PM, Plank said:

Custody of the kitten could get very expensive, lets hope they do what's best for the kitten. LOL

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:09 AM, Plank said:

I thought I did rather well with my choice of language to be honest. Do I have to go stand in the corner again? :wacko:

I do feel sorry for Carrie, it can't be easy for her.

Yes stand in the corner and think about how your actions could upset some of our members. :rolleyes:

If Carrie needs somewhere I have a spare room she could use.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Leon