Linda & Leon

There are no words really, but I will have a go.
Over two hours of sensual delight with Linda & Leon !
This wasn't fucking, it was making luuuuurrrrv!
Epic !    

I feel the need to slip into something silky,dim the lights,light some scented candles and turn on the music of Marvin Gaye or Barry White etc O0

Linda and Leon are being very ignorant towards Carrie i fancy, whilst they may be in 7th heaven with their never ending fucking they are virtually ignoring her and hardly speaking. Its fast becoming the  Linda & Leon apartment with Carrie now becoming a permanent fixture on the sofa bed and i suspect L&L would rather she disappeared permanently. Linda is becoming a right little madam and being a right cow towards Carrie, rather sad to see.

Ha ha ha just laughed my socks off, Carrie arrived home in the early hours and looks like she thought to herself "i'm not being pushed out of my own bed" so promptly has got into bed with LInda & Leon lol so wait for the fireworks in the morning lol.

34 minutes ago, Plank said:

I thought I did rather well with my choice of language to be honest. Do I have to go stand in the corner again? :wacko:

I do feel sorry for Carrie, it can't be easy for her.

Maybe she needs a group hug from all of us plus would a group fuck fest be asking for too much? Seems like VHTV accommodates anything - lol.