The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

10 hours ago, Plank said:

I'm in, just say when. Trouble is I might not return.

Seems like we are more concerned and frustrated about the lack of participants than this site's Admin. Close to leaving because the Chat Room is untouchable and don't even care about the lack of overall participants anywhere on the site or the long hours of dead silence in the chat room. They never wonder why anyone across the world won't jump in and start a chat/discussion (different time zones are no excuse since we use to have a night crew chatting when RLC tenants were asleep or conveniently disappeared). Am I wrong to assume that other long time members or new members are also fed up with the type of chat. I give up - the chatters win. Two months gone by while making suggestions to regain participants - yet absolutely nothing.

I have more pics to post of VHTV but don't feel any urgency since no one seems to give a shit anyways other than the few regular great members. It is participants that give motivation, support and the drive to continuously entice members to get involved one way or another over time. We are at a standstill at rock bottom, I believe. 

Am I frustrated and angry? Does it show? Let's pass the torch or baton to the chatters to see what they can come up with to increase member participation. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Seems like we are more concerned and frustrated about the lack of participants than this site's Admin. Close to leaving because the Chat Room is untouchable and don't even care about the lack of overall participants anywhere on the site or the long hours of dead silence in the chat room. They never wonder why anyone across the world won't jump in and start a chat/discussion (different time zones are no excuse since we use to have a night crew chatting when RLC tenants were asleep or conveniently disappeared). Am I wrong to assume that other long time members or new members are also fed up with the type of chat. I give up - the chatters win. Two months gone by while making suggestions to regain participants - yet absolutely nothing.

I have more pics to post of VHTV but don't feel any urgency since no one seems to give a shit anyways other than the few regular great members. It is participants that give motivation, support and the drive to continuously entice members to get involved one way or another over time. We are at a standstill at rock bottom, I believe. 

Am I frustrated and angry? Does it show? Let's pass the torch or baton to the chatters to see what they can come up with to increase member participation. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

I TRIED TO GET IN ONCE AND GOT COMPLETLY IGNORED, I SAID SOMTHING TO THEIR GRAND WIZARD AND ALL HELL CAME AT ME; SO SINCE THEN ME DON'T FEEL WELCOME IN THAT PIT. ITS BETTER JUST TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES IN THE FOURM THEN SOME ONE SAYING FUCK HIM TO ME.

21 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

I TRIED TO GET IN ONCE AND GOT COMPLETLY IGNORED, I SAID SOMTHING TO THEIR GRAND WIZARD AND ALL HELL CAME AT ME; SO SINCE THEN ME DON'T FEEL WELCOME IN THAT PIT. ITS BETTER JUST TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES IN THE FOURM THEN SOME ONE SAYING FUCK HIM TO ME.

That Mr.Know-It-All and who must be obeyed lol. Skills of everything. 😂 You must not have asked nicely or been weird enough. I'm sure it must have been hard not feeling welcome. 🤣

i dont give a fuck idgaf GIF by Look Human

On 6/15/2021 at 6:16 PM, DIRTYHARRY said:

Don't feel bad guy, "I was once banned for almost 6 months 3 yrs ago for using profanity and calling one of the females in the RLC site a bitch!!!...lol..."though I don't hold it towards the staff for doing their job, but now it seems some members can say and get away with saying to other members that's not apart of their click almost anything in that Chat Room now days."  Looking for a change "forget it." seems the new laws forbid any type of action unless seen with in a 12 to 24 hour period shown in the comments section of the chat room.  The Grand Wizard...lol.."that you called him well continue to have his thrown and cry like a bitch when backed in a corner." LOL8)

On 10/06/2021 at 6:46 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Hard to say who is more fools. The chatters or these idiots that think people are stupid enough to believe their performance. 😂😂

Probably equal. Been happening on sites for years. No idea how to make themselves orgasm, so they fake it. Some suckers will believe anything.