VHTV General Chat Part #1

·

choose your favourite butt.i am going to be greed and ave da lottt

Can't blame you. Who in their right mind would refuse any one of these girls. I will  take one of each and enjoy my  buffet

- " CRUNCH 'EM, MUNCH 'EM eat 'em by the bunch'em! And no cracks dieters, you know no diet works without 'em".

GOTTA LOVE A SQUATTING ASS especially when it is over my face

Well, just watched a couple in the Chloe and James apartment arguing which included pushing and shoving, slaps and arm tussling plus things thrown. Watched as the other couple did absolutely nothing to settle things down. Just kept going on and on. The escalation finally involved the other couple with yelling and crying. These owners of all these voyeur sites do a damn piss poor job of monitoring their sites and tenants for bad behavior especially with the amount of money they take in. Nobody minding the fucking store. How sad.

Maybe real life is too real and a fake voyeur site is better. NOT!!! Owners need to be more involved with their business and screen possible tenants better with a trial period off cam to see how they interact and what kind of life they really live. There should be zero tolerance for bad behavior and the apartment being shut down immediately at any sign of rules being broken. Why is it after the fact. Owners - time to get real and get off your damn ass. Don't you even care about people's safety or your own liabilities - FFS!!!.

Sooner or later - someone will get seriously hurt (physically, mentally or emotionally) and the site will be liable. Case in point - the Vanessa and Marketa apartment of RLC.

This post is entitled,The Good, the Bad & the Ugly.

Part 1, The Good.

Question: What is better than a couple playing a game of GTA V together?
Answer: When Layla is playing with you,while you are playing GTA V.
This all escalated quickly,and when they had finished their adult games, they went back to GTA V.
You gotta love this couple!

Create an account to see this content!