Drugs

Danny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/03/2018 at 4:12 AM, Zander said:

Has anyone seen drugs being taken or just speculation? 

I think a lot of it is just bullshit. A few nights ago Rose, Jas and Belle went behind a curtain for a brief time. It was almost certainly because Rose was hanging out the window having a smoke. Some members then claimed they must have been taking drugs. There was nothing that even remotely suggest this. I have seen many other examples like this. For some people, if it's not blatantly clear what is going on, they automatically assume it to be something untoward.

I've only witnessed a couple of occasions in the almost 2 years I have been on RLC. Once in 2016 in B2 during Belle's 2nd Tour,for which Stella took the fall and was sent home early.  Last year there was an occasion by visitors to Taya/Will when the guests took drugs in the bathroom and the last occasion was a party at 3K again when some visitors had open drugs in the Restroom.  Rarely have seen actual tenants involved.  It would probably violate their contract with RLC as well as creating problems for RLC with the local police! C:-) Especially if it is captured on film.

Not saying the tenants don't but I think they are more discrete as they know the cams are there.

1 hour ago, Rhodie said:

I think a lot of it is just bullshit. A few nights ago Rose, Jas and Belle went behind a curtain for a brief time. It was almost certainly because Rose was hanging out the window having a smoke. Some members then claimed they must have been taking drugs. There was nothing that even remotely suggest this. I have seen many other examples like this. For some people, if it's not blatantly clear what is going on, they automatically assume it to be something untoward.

Get your feet wet and stick around for awhile before you start telling others that have been here what they may have seen or not seen!!!!  "That is one of the biggest problems with new comers"........By the way "welcome to the site."8)

35 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Get your feet wet and stick around for awhile before you start telling others that have been here what they may have seen or not seen!!!!  "That is one of the biggest problems with new comers"........By the way "welcome to the site."8)

I have been a member of RLC and following RLCF for over a year so not quite the newcomer my profile suggests. I did not dispute that there may have been occasions where drugs were used but merely stated my personal opinion that, in the majority of cases, during the time I have been a member, there has been little or no evidence to support most of the accusations. I thank you for your advice and assure you that in future, I will remember my place.

• 1 month later...