Drugs

Danny

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

If they want to take drugs it's their choice and nothing to do with anyone else. You're not their dad. Complain to RLC as some of you love doing. :ph34r:

Some of the best nights ever on RLC were rocket fuelled (allegedly).

My guess is everyone got a bonus.    It was great viewing.

• 8 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, Danny said:

Not only the tenants that are on drugs (no proof) it seems going by some of the comments on this forum C:-) :rolleyes: C:-)

Like most things no proof and pure speculation. Most that chat the shit are on drugs/alcohol so don't really have any right to bash others.

Well I'm not sure what everyone else is saying, whether speculation or not.  Anyone that's been around enough crack, weed and drunk heads can take a gander at the strange behaviors of some (many) on this channel.  Hell, the amount of alcohol consumed should be enough.  If that does not make you sit back in your chair and say "wow" then I guess nothing will.  Hey, I only speak for myself and don't hold anyone to my claims that many of these tenants (if they are in fact tenants) are using some form of drug.  Sure, I drink good whiskey (to enjoy) not abuse and what I see here gets close to being abusive.  Oh, btw anyone watched taken part 1 yet ?  And this is only my claim no facts here (so I'm not an authority) but I do find it odd, right or wrong (and I've been wrong many times) but moving women across borders/countries under the guise of business is just another form of, you guessed it.  I'll leave that as my thought - don't shoot the whiskey bottle

26 minutes ago, TigetJackson said:

Well I'm not sure what everyone else is saying, whether speculation or not.  Anyone that's been around enough crack, weed and drunk heads can take a gander at the strange behaviors of some (many) on this channel.  Hell, the amount of alcohol consumed should be enough.  If that does not make you sit back in your chair and say "wow" then I guess nothing will.  Hey, I only speak for myself and don't hold anyone to my claims that many of these tenants (if they are in fact tenants) are using some form of drug.  Sure, I drink good whiskey (to enjoy) not abuse and what I see here gets close to being abusive.  Oh, btw anyone watched taken part 1 yet ?  And this is only my claim no facts here (so I'm not an authority) but I do find it odd, right or wrong (and I've been wrong many times) but moving women across borders/countries under the guise of business is just another form of, you guessed it.  I'll leave that as my thought - don't shoot the whiskey bottle

12 minutes ago, Wazzer said:

I personally couldn't care less and it's none of my business what they do with their lives. If you're stupid enough to do it then deal with the consequences. Most are not mature enough to be drinking nevermind taking drugs.

Like most people that care about others, it bothers me to see women and guys getting foolish with drugs and alcohol but I have no say about it and will never ever see them so as a voyeur my thrill is seeing some sexiness, nudity and perhaps sex. If any participants do use drugs then too bad for them and whatever consequences they have to deal with or live with. If my voyeur needs are not satisfied then I change the channel. Actually the one time I really enjoyed watching an RLC participant was when she was totally drunk and right out of it. Her name was Lima and she was hilarious to watch as she headbanged her plate of food and fell off the sofa. She was a good drunk and kept me watching to see what she would do next. Most heavy duty indulgences are due to big gatherings that lead to recklessness. Being alone or with one other person usually isn't bad but in a group situation then things tend to end badly for whatever reasons. The hell with booze and drugs - just fuck and enjoy sex (at least you will remember the good times).

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Like most people that care about others, it bothers me to see women and guys getting foolish with drugs and alcohol but I have no say about it and will never ever see them so as a voyeur my thrill is seeing some sexiness, nudity and perhaps sex. If any participants do use drugs then too bad for them and whatever consequences they have to deal with or live with. If my voyeur needs are not satisfied then I change the channel. Actually the one time I really enjoyed watching an RLC participant was when she was totally drunk and right out of it. Her name was Lima and she was hilarious to watch as she headbanged her plate of food and fell off the sofa. She was a good drunk and kept me watching to see what she would do next. Most heavy duty indulgences are due to big gatherings that lead to recklessness. Being alone or with one other person usually isn't bad but in a group situation then things tend to end badly for whatever reasons. The hell with booze and drugs - just fuck and enjoy sex (at least you will remember the good times).

Oh I care about others, the elderly, disabled, children. I am interested in nudity, sex, masturbating, interaction between couples. Just don't care who is doing what and why this person is going in there, and this person has been in there/or out for God knows how many hours. 

Just now, Wazzer said:

Oh I care about others, the elderly, disabled, children. I am interested in nudity, sex, masturbating, interaction between couples. Just don't care who is doing what and why this person is going in there, and this person has been in there/or out for God knows how many hours. 

I care about these ladies and especially watches them closely when I think that they are doing drugs...."I have worked at a rehab facility for 9yrs after I retired from the military and do no some of the symptoms of drug use.  Since I have been a part of this site, the worst apartment I have seen was "Kitty and Smith" when they stayed in their old apartment and had a visiting female guest who passed out and they had a very hard time waking her up...."that night wasn't good."  I do understand that some of these tenants fans doesn't want to hear or except what other members are saying about drugs....but shit happens.8)

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I care about these ladies and especially watches them closely when I think that they are doing drugs...."I have worked at a rehab facility for 9yrs after I retired from the military and do no some of the symptoms of drug use.  Since I have been a part of this site, the worst apartment I have seen was "Kitty and Smith" when they stayed in their old apartment and had a visiting female guest who passed out and they had a very hard time waking her up...."that night wasn't good."  I do understand that some of these tenants fans doesn't want to hear or except what other members are saying about drugs....but shit happens.8)

I know for a fact plenty know about them doing drugs (don't have to be the smartest) but like myself don't care and are sick and tired of people going on and on and on about it. Yes shit happens especially doing drugs you can't control. 

As far as i'm concerned, you don't have to be a genius in human behavior to work out that some are doing more than drinking Shandy. I've seen the befores and afters quite recently - One person disappeared from view to reappear a few minutes later with a spaced, wide eyed expression on their face. But they are adults, it's their choice, and if they think it's cool and clever doing whatever kind of shit they choose, then on their heads be it. Not our problem.