Fan Page for Jane & Dick

This time last year masha and chubby olive went out to buy bags full of clothes in the run up to Xmas. Hard cash well earned of course.

Fast forward 12 months and tonight i seeΒ Jane and one of their converts showing off all the bags of clothes they've been out to buy in the run up to Xmas. Hard cash well earned of course.

Talk about follow the leader(s).....

And i now see the "ooh, they're sleeping in the same bed!"Β farce is up and running again. Let the bullshit commence!

Funny isn't it that for weeks after arriving, they were so boring that both here and on CC people were having none of it, suddenly from out of nowhere they have playmates queuing up. What an amazing fucking coincidence! Being taken for mugs me thinks.πŸ˜’

Β 

I do agree!!!...I think that RLC is making a big mistake bringing in Dick and Jane who is nothing but a copy of the boring crew of Masha, Sasha and their skinny sex slave Dasha.Β  It would have been a better show if they where just a simple couple and not another boring apartment waiting like some to sink....Dick well continue to rent his lady Jane a women weekly thinking he's bringing in viewers...but really only pleasing himself by getting what his lady can't do for him and only making the both of them look just a dumb as their teachers "Masha and Sasha."8)

Β 

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

It would have been a better show if they where just a simple couple and not another boring apartment waiting like some to sink

Absolutely. If only!!

I know and respect that Eve has a lot of big fans here, but i don't get it myself. As far as i'm concerned, E&S and J&D are protages of MSD. We know why J&D got the place, and to see Dasha with E&S literally a day or so after moving in, well, that gave the game away for me. There seems to beΒ this notion that threesomes is the key way to get the views. Some i can see love it, in fact over on CC it seems to be the best thing for some, but others like me see it as contrived and simply done for cam hits. If that is true, then it should just be LC, not RLC. I don't believe for a second this happens with such regularity in a normal, un-cam coveredplace. And the more it happens, the more it splits opinion.Β 

In fact, why not move all 7 of them into one big place and have done with it. I can't see much difference with that and all the GP apartments. They're looking for the same regular outcome.

Well the weekend has arrived and I am waiting to see if Jane and Dick well bring home another outside girl that I should call "the help."Β  I still think these two could score high points on their own with out bringing another to the bed room,Β  especially when these girls looks homeless anyway.Β  I guess sooner or later they well find the right one and keep her around for good "as Masha and Sasha" did with Dasha....who they now own.8)

10 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Well the weekend has arrived and I am waiting to see if Jane and Dick well bring home another outside girl that I should call "the help."Β  I still think these two could score high points on their own with out bringing another to the bed room,Β  especially when these girls looks homeless anyway.Β  I guess sooner or later they well find the right one and keep her around for good "as Masha and Sasha" did with Dasha....who they now own.8)

One day they mightΒ stop listening to their superiors!

And i might grow a second head.

Β 

Sorry, but they have shown they are part of theΒ pay-for-play bullshit. Time for an overhaul of these places.

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Does anyone know weather Jane and Dick had sex with the homeless midget lady yet?8)

Probably be only a matter of time, depends on how their view count goes.

I strongly think that all the bed sharers are invitedΒ there only for the benefit of others. Period. And if people think their shows are cool, so be it. Some don't. ThankΒ MSD.

21 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Probably be only a matter of time, depends on how their view count goes.

I strongly think that all the bed sharers are invitedΒ there only for the benefit of others. Period. And if people think their shows are cool, so be it. Some don't. ThankΒ MSD.

I agree...I think that Dick and Jane are getting there instructions from Masha and Sasha who eye balls them and others that they are a part of, that's why they sit and nest in front of there computer most of the day...and have scheduled dead fucks with each other......why would they want a carbon copy of them selfs I can understand...especially when your apartment has become boring as hell to view.Β  Another drunken idea.8)

43 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree...I think that Dick and Jane are getting there instructions from Masha and Sasha who eye balls them and others that they are a part of, that's why they sit and nest in front of there computer most of the day...and have scheduled dead fucks with each other......why would they want a carbon copy of them selfs I can understand...especially when your apartment has become boring as hell to view.Β  Another drunken idea.8)

Well, you know what TelevisionΒ people are like - One show gets good ratings, so the attitude is "People watch this, let's make another just like it". It's that kind of mentality.

Look at it this way - If a couple are having to put on staged shows in order to get views and keep them there, that means the couple themselves aren't doing it being just themselves. In order for it to work, outside influences have to be brought in.Β If you signed a player for your team and they weren't playing well, you wouldn't change things around in the team just to help him out - You would play someone else in that position instead. So, isn't it logical, thinking about that, to replace that couple with another, to see if it works with them instead, rather than looking for ways to keep up any interest in the first lot? Unless, thatΒ couple are in there for the long haul regardless of whether it works or not.....

My belief about Jane and Dick is that, they have to please Masha and Sasha more then just there viewers...."who also may be keeping an eye on them around the clock when not mating but watching there computer."Β  Jane and Dick does have friends who sometimes I or others think are going to get involved in their games but don't..."and that's when they bring in the hired lady from off the streets."...this lady would look sexy if she didn't look like a kid and that's what make both Dick and Jane look like two pedophiles having sex with a child.Β  Β Un-like Sasha, Dick does work daily.."or leaves and go some where" the apartment haven't really become to boring yet once Jane start giving the viewers more masturbation sets and get her a more looking mature lady for their shows things could pick up for them.Β  Β From the looks of things, they had few people over last week, and from some of the viewers chats one couple did bring in there own drug store with them.8)

So judging from what i see, this latest cast member, sorry, 'Friend' is earning her weight in gold with her own tease shows which seem to be going on every minute of the day. Olive is out of the way at MSD, so conveniently timed to allow this one to have extended camera exposure. Bad enough that tenants do it, but a guest?!

She needs and craves attention, and wants everyone to watch her - But on her terms only. She's in charge here. Trying for her own place, or just waiting for a cut in the bonus cheque before Christmas?

There must be something, coz nothing is real about all of this bull. This apartment is the epitome of everything that has gone wrong with rlc nowadays. All three must be laughing themselves silly knowing the plan is working a treat.Β  I do hope they are proud of themselves.Β >:(