Fan Page for Jane & Dick

I am surprise that Dick and Jane was not at Masha and Sasha's for a free HIV give away party...lol...then again Masha would have had a real dick up her polluted muff, and Sasha would have to wait an hour to keep up with him too.  Maybe they well be next......"once the script it ready."  From the looks of Masha and Sasha and there used up sex toy Dasha....I don't think Dick and Jane are really missing anything...."even with Eva,  and confused Sam and there hairless friend being there.8)

17 hours ago, hogtiefly said:

I thought I saw a baby bump as well.  Hmmm.

Lets hope not...."they won't last long at RLC" and from the looks of things their apartment isn't doing to well "at least not from where I sit."  I think Dick was just auditioning for the roll by giving Masha her best screw of her life, and got the apartment....since being in this new apartment he has yet have to give Jane any kind of sex he once or twice gave Masha, and most of the time all Jane does is monitor her computer all day as what Sasha does.8)

Let's not forget they aren't the first (or i'm guessing the last) couple to arrive and be so boring, but of course, we viewers aren't as dumb as they may like to assume, and i don't doubt at all that their previous appearances were indeed an audition. To go from one extreme to another as part of the same thing i.e rampant in one rlc place to being so dull in another rlc place, is just too obvious. But as i have said before, being either Masha or Bodgan's 'friend' gets you somewhere. 

• 2 weeks later...

As usual Jane is home alone again...I guess this is what the viewers well get out of most of these two stay.  I can give them credit for being real and not "yet" have or had to hire a stage crew to stay on top of things.  We all know that one day that Masha and Sasha "with there live in sex slave Dasha" well appear for a visit and once again Dick well put Sasha to shame with his mighty dick deliverance for Masha, I would have added Dasha to his list, but from the looks of things with the visiting Eva and Sam at Masha's, Dasha has been trained to only give Sasha breeding's only...." I do think that if Sasha was doing his job of pleasing Masha....she wouldn't have had to bring in the homeless Dasha for help in the bed room.  So far even though things seem to be boring in the apartment of Dick and Jane, how many more tomorrow's well we have to wait for before things get better?8)

• 4 weeks later...

Dick and Jane got a little freaky last night...."but did keep me watching"....finally they showed their love for each other, and Dick gave Jane some real attention.  I did love the hands tied behind the back of Jane doing their sexual games....."and what I like most is that it was just them and not another outsider..."yet."  Although there trainers Masha and Sasha most likely was watching and critiquing them they "Jane and Dick" could well move to the top of the chart if they stay real and Dick would spend more time at home.  For me the Masha Dasha and Sasha project has become boring.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Look as though Dick and Jane is still on vacation after a season of hard work.."lol ya right"...but the guest who was there should be the real tenants, they did more for the viewers in one day then Dick and Jane did in a month.  With all of these new tenants in these apartment's I wonder who screens them before giving them these jobs.  The GP apartment seems to be a fake strip club half the time...B2's head lady Amina seems to be more of a do as I say person then just trying to get viewers...and she and her strategy has become very old.  I did thought that Jane and Dick would out do there teachers Sasha and Masha but wound up being another let down....."just another nice place to live and a waste of money."8)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks as though Jane and Dick did accomplish their mission very early this morning there time, by seducing their visiting guess "who didn't look to happy once it was all over"...I do hope she didn't sign a years contract with the two"...lol....and I do hope they share their bonus reward with her.  Now that that's down and out of the way,  I wonder well Jane and Dick continue to seduce this young lady as there teachers "Masha and Sasha" are doing with Dasha...until things get bitter boring or well they move on.  I do think that Dick needs to contact Sasha and help get him a job any employment some where out side of the apartment, surly some or a few of the viewers are tired of seeing him walk around the apartment day after day in this panties eye balling this computer all day waiting for one of his winches to kick a leg up..LOL.8)