Fan Page for Jane & Dick

I guess Dick didn't turn out to be the stud that we the viewers thought he was!!!Β  I think that when he was screwing Masha in the couples swap...either she turned him on better, or he had help with Mr. Molly or Mr. Ecstasy...lol....from the consumption of water intake by all fourΒ that night, I wouldn't doubtΒ it!!!Β  Seems most of the time when he is at home, he does nothing but sleep....but it seems he does work.....more then I can say for Sasha, who does nothing but walking around the apartment in his striped panties constantly watching the computer for viewers andΒ waiting to be told what to do next with rented doll Dasha...LOL8)

Seems Dick and Jane has some company over "another couple.."nice looking lady too"....I have been waiting for one and one only person to show up at the Dicks house....and that"s Masha..lol...who I think well knock and push Jane out of her own bed to get to Dick's wood "AGAIN"....that would be a script worth watching, now that Masha has brought Dasha for two beers and a rock for Sasha, she can run the streets when ever she wants with out question...LOL8)