Fan Page for Jane & Dick

3 hours ago, lakeviewmark said:

Didn't know they were friends of Masha and Sasha. Hope they do visit

M and S and D and J had several rounds of a 4 some through 2016 and early 2017.  D and J have not been back to M/S since May 2017.  That is when a series of house guests started staying at M/S including who we call Big Olive.  They did have a 3 way romp in the bath, then sex in the bedrm.  As far as peoples guesses are M/S are in Rome and D/J are in St Petersburg or Moscow.

Pleasant, I think you have hit the proverbial 'nail on the head'! LOL Love it.  FoxyLoxy please do, a delightful reminder of how I learned to read back in 1954.  And I was such a precoious lad that in Grade 2 in Toronto I had a Ms Coleman as my teacher and I noticed even then that she had the biggest set of tits I had ever seen on a woman.  After that I was lost! LOL  Now at 68 my journey continues.

9 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

FoxyLoxy please do, a delightful reminder of how I learned to read back in 1954.  And I was such a precoious lad that in Grade 2 in Toronto I had a Ms Coleman as my teacher and I noticed even then that she had the biggest set of tits I had ever seen on a woman.  After that I was lost! LOL  Now at 68 my journey continues.

Ha, ha! You're just a couple years ahead of me. Never was much into big boobs but I did get my first kiss in a coat closet in first grade. Unforgettable! Ever since that moment, "I bow down and pray to every woman I see."  ;)

Lets hope that Jane and Dick keeps more viewers then they are getting comments,  I am sure that they are here for their appearance's with Masha and the well trained Sasha.  I am so hoping they do much better then those to are doing now.  I remember Dick giving Masha what she needed and missed I see why he has the name too......as far as Jane............she might be down for anything.......to keep her man happy...........honestly this is where Dasha should have been, because they are really unknown.  "My thoughts only"8)