Fan Page for Jane & Dick

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Yes, they've deserved their well earned break haven't they.Β  At least big olive will continue withΒ so much excitement in theirΒ place.

Β 

(looks for sarcasm overload emoticon.....)

Big Olive may need a partner, she's not use to working alone....don't for get she was Masha and Sasha's house maid, and sex slave for a few weeks...LOL8)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 5:17 PM, Bandit said:

Big Geeky Olive.

If she has moved in don't think I need to explain where this is goingΒ ::)

It might turn out to be another copy of their teacher's Masha and Sasha......then again Dick did find out how far of a bottom Masha was inside too.LOL8)

On 4/25/2018 at 4:15 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

After viewing Jane and Dick for almost a week, I wonder if we are going to get a carbon copy of Masha and Dasha?Β  The only good thing so far about these two is that Jane's man seems to have an outside job and she seems to have the job of keeping the viewers watching.Β  As some of us do know that the devil herself "Masha" well one day visit this apartment and give it another name.Β  Mean while Jane seems to be doing a good job of giving us some good sexual masturbation, but I wonder when her visiting girl friend or relative well join her in some kind of sexual entertainment.8)

It's great to hear you pose the possibility of Masha visiting Jane and Dick. It's a thought that has crossed my mind but my idea got shot down when I was reminded of theΒ distance that would be involved in suchΒ visit. RLC might want to invest in having Masha make thatΒ trip since they let Dasha and Sasha do their honeymoon/vacation alone, they own Masha one. LOL Can you imagine a reunion of Masha, TK and Big Olive?????Β Β