Fan Page for Jane & Dick

It's quite tragic in a way, how the once mighty fall! :lol:

Even when they do finally get going in there, it is all very mechanical. Like it's a case of "We better do something soon, we have our reputation!". Where has the original couple gone that frolicked to get this apartment? Oh dear. :rolleyes:

Not great tenants (unless they already know they're not going anywhere soon....)

Looks like Jane and Dick talked their visiting friend into having another section with the both of them..."I do think they need to feed her and put some weight on her if they plan on keeping her as there bed winch."  Dick seem to have had better sex when he was screwing Masha...and lasted a lot longer too....."maybe Jane was the one who needed the outside help!!"8)

(Image No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

53 minutes ago, WhySoSerious? said:

The mingers must be more willing and open-minded in these countries, or just easier to get in bed. 

This young girl looks like she is about 12yrs old and when they have her in bed doing what they want with her she looks as if she has been drugged or something....unless your some kind of pedophile I really don't see any thing sexual about what Jane and Dick are doing...."at least they could have found some one who looked more mature."8)

It looks like Jane and Dick has another visiting lady.....or is this the same one from last week!!!!....unless I need glasses, I don't think so...."at least she does looks more mature then the last one, who looked like a 12yr kid laying under Dick's dick naked getting a back rub.. LOL  I was highly disappointed with both Jane and Dick last week, with them using there visiting female friend last week for there sexual pleasure's and "NUT-ORGASM"....she looked like she was really dope up at some point of the session and couldn't stay awake.  With the looks and maturity of this next visiting lady, maybe things well "look" and be more sexual.  One member stated that Jane is sexy.::).."I can some what agree"...I do like watching her exercise in the nude...."for me she holds it a lot better then Masha or Dasha.8)

Even though Jane spent most of her day alone...she did give the viewers some nice sexy nude shots and masturbation.  I wonder how long well she continue to wait for Dick, while he is away "most likely working?"   If they do decide to bring in another lady for Jane..." I am hoping its some one more mature and not a product of one of the other apartments" as in what Sasha and Masha has done with Dasha.8)

Well it looked like Jane and Dick had another victim in there bed last night...."from the looks of things dick was like a big kid in a cookie jar waiting for the cookie to get soaked in wine...Jane in turn who seemed like she couldn't wait for her little female victim to weak'in up for the kill.   "I wonder why these two like "Masha and Sasha....Eva and Sam" can't just love each other and enjoy the mates that they have?8)

12 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Well it looked like Jane and Dick had another victim in there bed last night....

12 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

"I wonder why these two like "Masha and Sasha....Eva and Sam" can't just love each other and enjoy the mates that they have?

Very easy to answer why this happens to both these points -

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And nothing else.

(And it's no surprise that they all happen to know each other too. They must think we're stupid. They can think again).

Watching RLC and other sites bringing in others seems to be a popular thing in Russia and Ukraine especially, wonder how many done it before they got involved. From what I have seen doesn't happen in the other apartments from different countries and would it happen if they involved other countries from around the world!

Good way to make extra money I'm sure.