Fan Page for Jane & Dick

Looks like Jane and Dick has company tonight....and they are not rehearsing for a scripted sex show either.....they seems to be enjoying them self's with drinks and games.  I am glad to see that Dick got him a hair cut..which looks a lot better.  I am hoping this couple brings out the real and not the fake..."as their teacher's was.."Masha and Sasha."   And if they do decide to act like their teachers they won't try and screw every thing with a heart beat that comes in the door..."as in Masha and Sasha's case..."there is a name for each....lol....but I am not allowed to use them!!"LOL8)

44 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Jane and Dick has company tonight....and they are not rehearsing for a scripted sex show either.....they seems to be enjoying them self's with drinks and games.  I am glad to see that Dick got him a hair cut..which looks a lot better.  I am hoping this couple brings out the real and not the fake..."as their teacher's was.."Masha and Sasha."   And if they do decide to act like their teachers they won't try and screw every thing with a heart beat that comes in the door..."as in Masha and Sasha's case..."there is a name for each....lol....but I am not allowed to use them!!"LOL8)

At least he doesn't have that knot on top of his head like he did when he first went to Masha's.

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now Now you can't blame it all on M&S they where willing participant in this fuckery. But yes the hair is nice but I think it gave him a Samson complex LOL. without his hair TopKnot seem to be just K- not. Ya Get it? lol   

On 7/31/2018 at 3:06 AM, StnCld316 said:

(Image No Longer Available)

Great photos of Dick and Jane...."it would be nice if Dick gave Jane the look and same affection he gave Masha when applying for the apartment and the job."...I would think because of his absence 60% of the time he would give Jane more sex and truly more affection.......but he does have a job and doesn't sit at home all day running from the bed room checking the computer on the minute looking for viewers before sex.....like Sasha does!!!8)

Edited by StnCld316