Fan Page for Jane & Dick

14 hours ago, High Voltage said:

Easy way for an easy life and a roof over your head. Not one I will be watching but waste of an apartment and could be given to some that willing to do something.

That's how Anabel and Efim got their apartment back, by having sex marathons at Nelly and Bogdan's apartment.  Once they got their apartment sex went from day to day to once or twice a month, they play more dam music then they have sex now, Anabel might get an itch and give us some masturbation.......like some said "surly they got what they wanted"......all we have to do is keep paying their rent.  Some say that Dasha well get her own apartment if she keep mating with Sasha and Masha.....personally I think she well end up staying with them for good even though it has starting to be and look boring as hell.  "My thoughts only"8)

Okay, they put a show on for us yesterday. Maybe someone gave them a nudge or they read our comments.   Either way, if you're getting what is basically a free ride for a period of time, make sure you read the contract and the fine print before you sign it.  Nothing is "free" in this world.

As they come up to the 1st month anniversary, i think what has surprised most is the sheer lack of, well, anything of interest really. Ok, no one i'm sure expected them to be rampant swingers every week, and yes, Dick has been unwell. But, they do appear, to me, as if they simply aren't interested at all. We all know why they were given this place, you don't have to think hard about that, but what's been in return for those who subscribe? I haven't watched much at all, but i can see from the chatbox and elsewhere that the general feeling is one of disappointment and boredom.

Is this the one apartment which (so far) promised so much but gave so little?

3 hours ago, Danny said:

Seen more action from my neighbours in the last couple of days than I have in a month watching them. 

Masha could move in once Sasha and Dasha run away together :rolleyes:

If Sasha and Dasha ran away together they would be lost!!!! "they're use to being controlled and really wouldn't know what to do in the real world with out Masha."..LOL8)

After viewing Jane and Dick for almost a week, I wonder if we are going to get a carbon copy of Masha and Dasha?  The only good thing so far about these two is that Jane's man seems to have an outside job and she seems to have the job of keeping the viewers watching.  As some of us do know that the devil herself "Masha" well one day visit this apartment and give it another name.  Mean while Jane seems to be doing a good job of giving us some good sexual masturbation, but I wonder when her visiting girl friend or relative well join her in some kind of sexual entertainment.8)

On 4/25/2018 at 7:34 PM, Pleasant said:

I have a feeling that D&J may not be on for very long, they just don't seem to be into it. Doesn't always work out with new tenants as we've seen in the past.

If RLC let Masha, Sasha and Dasha drag out their boring scripts for weeks, I think they well be here for a long time and some.......and if they need any help surly they RLC well send Masha and her two puppies in for the kill..............That's how Jane and Dick got their start remember?8)

13 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

If RLC let Masha, Sasha and Dasha drag out their boring scripts for weeks, I think they well be here for a long time and some.......and if they need any help surly they RLC well send Masha and her two puppies in for the kill..............That's how Jane and Dick got their start remember?8)

Very good point - Keep people on their toes, thinking that at some point all of them will get together again. If it all starts going downhill viewer wise, an express ticket will take them there in no time!

5 hours ago, High Voltage said:

They are never home but sounds like I'm not missing much when they are. If they stick around long enough Dasha might arrive and help them out! :D

Dasha is to well trained my Masha.....she only takes commands from her master and new owner "Masha" only...LOL8)

I agree with most of the post about the slow start that Jane and Dick are presenting. However, I think that the wild card is Olive. Olive first started out getting naked or half naked and was sleeping in bed with Jane and Dick. Now, someone seems to have backed her up and has decided to slow down the script to a Long Tease. Frequently, Olive has had to go and put her clothes back on so that now, Olive seems to follow the dress code to match whatever Jane (TKW) is wearing for the day. It seems they may may have decided to play the Long Tease which I think is a serious mistake for a new apartment. They are teasing the possibility of sex between Jane and Olive. They have also had two male guest who both put their hands all over Jane and who she managed to get to leave the apartment but not after kissing and hugging the aggressive one several times before he would leave.  Unfortunately, Jane and Dick may lose subscriber interest long before they play out this long script. I'm giving the just a little more time before I turn all my attention to Eva and Sam. 

Just since my previous post, It seems that Olive is officially "moving in" to the guest room at Jane and Dicks. . She has brought what seems to be bags of clothes (only the B3 girls have suitcases LOL). Jane just welcomed her to her first night in the guest room with a very warm kiss without her panties. I really hope they don't think subscribers are going to put up with anything like patience that was extended to Masha and Sasha. It was only their long history of performance that allowed them to get away with it. Jane and Dick and Olive have not payed their RLC dues yet so patience is wearing thin.