Fan Page Emily

Emily and Samantha bonding in the kitchen over an apple - each, not just the one.     

They're gradually getting used to the idea of entertainment, but still rush too much when getting dressed.    

I would watch more but they race around so its hard to keep up with the change of rooms.     Leora used to do the same.

These two are going to grow on us I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I caught Emily in the heat of the moment.."masturbating"...but hiding from the cams under covers....I am sure being the head of the house Angie has talked to both "Emily and Samantha" on how to keep the viewers watching.  I do think that Emily has been in the apartment way long to still be hiding from the cams...especially when most of the other apartment viewers are dropping like dead flies.  Surly she doesn't hid under covers when she is at the bank collecting her pay from RLC.8)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

R2 one of the most finest RLC's apartment with 3 magnificent girls

Emily          24/7 outside R2

Samantha 24/7 stuck in her bed

Angie         24/7 glued to the fridge

Don't wait no more sub sub subscribe,because YOU deserve the better "real life" to watch

Dont forget too,the "week-end pimp guy" and his chick(only available 1 week-end out of 2) who stay there,for catch the cash and take care of the nest

And extra bonus, if you be kind,a boys soccer team can invade at anytime the living room for watching Boxing in pay-per-view

Miserable RLC's A-holes >:D