Fan Page Emily

On 12/5/2018 at 12:14 PM, Wazzer said:

Looks more confident and happy with her new boobs and good for her. Not the best looking boobs but not the worst I have seen or the worst on RealLifeCam.

You should have seen Kitty's before she got her new tits...." they was small, but for me not needing a change...now they look like two hard rocks..."no bounce at all."8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was great watching Emily and Angie last evening. Not much to shout about from this apt lately, but last night was a blast. I just wish Samantha would have been there too.
Started out as a sexy dance and ended up kissing and licking Angie's face, rolling on the floor. Emily was unstoppable, never seen her so crazy lol. Too bad she got so wasted, she could hardly stand on her own feet in the end.
Hands out to Angie who took it nice, even if she was almost attacked by Emily at times.
Got me some nice captures, and I'm sure the replay is worth watching for those who missed it - it was hot and sexy :)

Emily must have found and felt a few lumps and bruises today that she didn't have 12 or so hours earlier. She was lucky not to have any more major injuries nor to have broken anything in the apartment.

By the time I stopped watching Angie hadn't appeared for a while so I guess fallen into an alcohol assisted sleep.

I didn't see Emily barf other than in the bathroom or kitchen sink but the air must not have smelt too fresh this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching Emilyclone or Em2 a bit today. She's really getting house-warm, walking around nekkid after shower.
I've always found her cute, but never thought she would fit in. Lately she's been opening up more though, and I think we have a cute little beauty here.

I was looking forward to see her at the party last weekend,  but rlc decided I had used up my daily minutes 😕

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just caught Emily masturbating...very sexy,...."even though the dildo was the size of a baseball bate....lol....it was very sexy."  Emily toy was huge and she seem have to have another to help her get off....although she did seem horny........"stuffed with her huge toy inside of her pussy with the light on it going and another small toy......she seemed to have fallen asleep on the viewers...lol....I didn't see her have any type of orgasm.  Oh well may be it wasn't all that good after all." LOL8)

• 2 months later...

Its been awhile since I have view Emily since her last masturbation set, which wasn't all that great.   Last night she did masturbate again, and did keep my attention and she was sexy and great.  She does have some big toys and does know how to use them.  I am hoping she give us another one of her lasting masturbation sets soon.8)

Hmmm - I've tried to stay entertained with Em's masturbation time, but man is it me or does she not know how to make herself cum ?   I'm like, ok play some Rap music, Nope!  ok, look at photo's of nude girls, Nope!  ok, get big dick and hand-held mouse - NOPE!  WTF over - when you don't know your own body or just not sure what turns you on ???  Now that makes sense she has no men over to fuck her!  This just goes to show, a tight body and good looks does nothing if you don't know how to use it, watching her bate tells it all.

Once again I watched Em in the tub trying to pretend to have an orgasm with that little mouse like vib.  What is wrong ?  I guess some women just don't know what their bodies are saying or how to read them.  Incredible!!!  RLC should introduce her to Mara for bate box training or better yet, since Russia is full of hackers maybe someone should develop a bate'rs game and you have a probe that you use to play the game.

• 2 weeks later...