need a laugh when rlc is dead #2

Pleasant

Mum was cleaning Junior's room one day and she found a bondage magazine under his bed. This made her very upset. She put it back under his bed until his father got home and showed him. He gave it a look and handed it right back to her without a word, so she asked him "What should we do about this?" Dad paused and said "Well, whatever you do, I don't think you should spank him".

During a lady's medical examination, the doctor says "Your heart, lungs, pulse and blood pressure are all fine. Now let me see the part that gets you ladies into all kinds of trouble". The lady starts taking off her undies but is interrupted by the doctor. "No! No! Leave your knickers on... just stick out your tongue!"

7 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

The wall getting built is a bit like Leora getting it on with another girl..... Never gonna happen. 

He thought he had all the Power but Presidents are nothing more than Corporate Benchmen that take all the political heat,while the controllers remain in the shadows safe from public scrutiny.

Trump is nothing more than a Puppet on a String with a High Ego that's about to Burst.  As far as the Wall goes that was just a gimmick to get people to Vote for him but he's going down the tubes as One Term Donald.

Edited by StnCld316

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He thought he had all the Power but Presidents are nothing more than Corporate Benchmen that take all the political heat,while the controllers remain in the shadows safe from public scrutiny.

Trump is nothing more than a Puppet on a String with a High Ego that's about to Burst.  As far as the Wall goes that was just a gimmick to get people to Vote for him but he's going down the tubes as One Term Donald.

Definitely not a 1 term'r and it wasn't just about the wall.  It's about maintaining the pride we have in our country and not being drones to our government like the EU's. And more than anything trying to clean out a nasty swamp of so-called representatives who only represent themselves and industry.  What's wrong with that.   What's funny is the EU are all slowly losing their sovereignty, culture, language and long gone has been their religion.  In a few years the reign of the Moor's won't be a historical moment in time, it'll be the life they live because they did not learn from history.  Germany, the surprise of all, with all of the history, the terror that tore across Europe because of the Hit'Man has allowed those from that long fleeting regime to slowly take control of the entire country and once again drive the continent to enslavement and dumbness.  So much for Mr. Regan famous statement "tear down that wall"  Gorbachev - less he knew we opened Pandora's box again. I think Trump is in for the next round and will win handily, if for no other reason than Elites that believe they know more than they do, are too blind and dumb to see past their nose.

6 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Definitely not a 1 term'r and it wasn't just about the wall.  It's about maintaining the pride we have in our country and not being drones to our government like the EU's. And more than anything trying to clean out a nasty swamp of so-called representatives who only represent themselves and industry.  What's wrong with that.   What's funny is the EU are all slowly losing their sovereignty, culture, language and long gone has been their religion.  In a few years the reign of the Moor's won't be a historical moment in time, it'll be the life they live because they did not learn from history.  Germany, the surprise of all, with all of the history, the terror that tore across Europe because of the Hit'Man has allowed those from that long fleeting regime to slowly take control of the entire country and once again drive the continent to enslavement and dumbness.  So much for Mr. Regan famous statement "tear down that wall"  Gorbachev - less he knew we opened Pandora's box again. I think Trump is in for the next round and will win handily, if for no other reason than Elites that believe they know more than they do, are too blind and dumb to see past their nose.

Their Rolling for an Impeachment Inquiry now.  There are at least 6 in the GOP that are not thinking very highly of Trump.  He may be a 3 Year President and Pence can be #46 to finish out the term.  :D

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Their Rolling for an Impeachment Inquiry now.  There are at least 6 in the GOP that are not thinking very highly of Trump.  He may be a 3 Year President and Pence can be #46 to finish out the term.  :D

Doesn't matter, the evil that they are won't get through the Senate.  They can impeach him, but the true blooded that voted for him will stand strong and even those in the evil party recognizes what is going on.  Just a matter of time til the election and we'll put him back in office; re-take the house and undo their dirty, evil deeds.  There are places for people who are evil and they'll all end up there one day.  MAGA

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital after my wife had gone into labour and the nurse walked out and said to the man sitting next to me. "Congratulations sir, you're the new father of twins!" The man replied, "How about that, I work for the Doublemint Chewing Gum Company." The man then followed the nurse to his wife's room.

About an hour later, the same nurse entered the waiting room and announced that Mr.Smith's wife had just had triplets. Mr.Smith stood up and said, "Well, how do ya like that, I work for the 3M Company." The gentleman across from me then got up and started to leave. When I asked him why he was leaving, he remarked. "I think I need a breath of fresh air." The man continued, "I work for 7-UP."