WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

I think that RLC has taken a big nose dive and has now come up with to much unwanted bull shit to be a voyeur site.  I guess they are doing any and everything to gain viewers,  I am still wondering when this marry go round of mixed activities and so called entertainment going to stop.  For those that are happy with the results, remember NOW!!...."these are just my thoughts to the question above that I fill out almost every month...lol...so please don't get upset.".....and most of all I am not talking about all of the apartments. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 12:24 PM, Dragnet said:

With so many sleeping and doing very little except when it's time to perform, can be hard enjoying what you're watching and not just thinking to yourself how pathetic they look and all just a set-up. Suppose this is what it has come to and have to just hope it improves.

Going to take more work now to get a site that was pretty much average improved. 

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

After today and tonight's EVENTS!!!..."if this is what we have to look forward to of 8 apartments".....its a big LAUGH!!!8)

By the sound of what happened. Was just the same BS performance that MSD and the girls do on regular basis. Thankfully was out and not wasting time that will never get back lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Since my last comment about RLC things did change.."things has gotten even more boring"...it seems that the Barcelona girls are trying to come up with any but everything to keep the viewers "LAUGHING" because nothing sexual looks real anymore "thanks to tenants like Sofie and her fake settings with others who doesn't live at the B2 apartment."   The GP apartment seems to get by with their group fun gathering and masturbation sets, but are looking weak with the so call lesbian action, and at least the wild out of control drinking has slowed down.  The Vacation apartment is what is has always been..a "joke"...neither couple doesn't seem to have any interest toward each other "verbally or sexually.'...I say RLC should put wings on Belle seeing that she fly's from the Vacation apartment to B1 and B2 every other day trying her best to keep things going.  If you want some real action.."all you have to do is tune in on Masha and her crew, and you get to see Dasha and Sasha lay up and watch T.V all day."   I guess we have to wait until Hakeem and Asia get another client in before there is more action in that apartment...other then that Asia does nothing but watch her laptop all day..."another none masturbator."    Since the big crash, the B1 ladies has turned a new leaf..."oh though she does help bring up the curtain at the B2 apartment at times with Sofie, Amalia seems to have become bored with trying to make up shit for the viewers but has given us viewers some great shots of her nudity and masturbation sets, her two room mates "Damira and Megan" seems to still be ready for anything with some kind of action.  Martina and Alberto seems to be doing well now that they don't have much competition and should be getting more viewers then others now.  Linda and Tibor seems to be having more sex for the viewers, and not any outside company since the crash.   I do think that RLC well have to come up with more apartments..."voyeur type" soon.  Some apartments are sinking and one or two seems not to care about the viewers.   For those who are true members like myself,  lets hope that things get better before the free gifts run out.   "I guess RLC well have to keep pouring water out of that boat to keep it from sinking until they can fine a cork to fill that big ass hole they open."8)

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Since my last comment about RLC things did change.."things has gotten even more boring"...

Got to admire a post like this - funny, informed by actual viewing, not relentlessly negative.    Too many posters just say "Its shit" or equivalent, which is neither interesting to read or true.   I just take a different view:

Sofie has given up on evening stroking of Karina, which had looked like her normal signature ploy to keep interest, a long term build-up to 'loving romantic' mutual masturbation after many weeks of fluffing.   It has left Karina looking spare.   Amira was spare anyway.   I expect Sof will bring them back into her bed shortly.

GP has been rudderless without a leader for 2 tours now; though hats off to Anabella for giving Salma enough love interest that she has abandoned her voodoo love doctoring that spooked the other girls.

Belle is great value as Belle, superstar performer.   Those around her are either supporting cast or nonentities

The relationship between Asia and Hakeem is one of the most fascinating we have ever had.    But she needs to find a way of showing herself off more.   I recommend a lesbian affair!

MSD grinds on relentlessly.   Enough said.

Linda has too many tattoos for my taste.   

Martina has kindled an interest  in her friend, who we all want to see  naked even though she has no tits.    What she does have is life - more than can be said of Alberto.

B1 remains my favourite, now with added Megan, although she seems to be nursing her pussy (piercing? infection?)   Will she let the girls lick her up?   Will her Bf turn up and fuck Meg while the girls fuck each other?    You bet.    Will Rebecca turn up to relive past times?  Lets hope so.

Lots of interest to come, my friend.   And I'm pleased you watch everything with sardonic fun, because I'm away for a few weeks ( my subs are up in a few days anyway) and we need people who post informatively so we can catch up on what we miss.

Even if lots of what you say is crap.   LOL

8 hours ago, Ramesh said:

RLC has become very dull and needs to close completely. Find some new apartments and tenants and get back to being an interesting and fun site to view. Proper lesbian couples and not just set-up situations. 

Get back to the Basics when they first began.   Get rid of the Barcelona Party Girls and be done with them. 

2 minutes ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Sure many would agree, but never going to happen. Just have to read the chat and forum to see what most spend their time viewing. 

Apparently the Chat is not working at the moment.  I'll e-Mail Admin and let him know.