WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

8 hours ago, iloner said:

Where would this site have been last year without Rubberman's willingness to say whatever came into his head, even though some of us - me anyway - sometimes found it challenging.

I have never doubted Rubberman's contribution to RLCF and I hope it continues. Some members shoot from the hip, some, like you, seem to take time to offer a more considered view. Both are good, although, I prefer the latter. I often agree with Rubberman but, just as often, I don't. That doesn't make me right, nor him wrong. If, as he says, and I have no reason to doubt him, Rubberman's comment was to create a debate, excellent! I added my opinion to that debate, perhaps a bit bluntly. Sadly, the focus seems to have become about Rubberman and I? Let's get back to that debate: Would RLC survive without the Barca apartments? I would create a poll but my last suggestion that was put to a poll got slaughtered. It was brutal! Rubberman, we will never see eye to eye. That being said, if you're ever in London, let me know and I will happily buy you a beer or 20.

20 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

Let's get back to that debate: Would RLC survive without the Barca apartments?

I think the simple answer to that is 

Yes. But....

....It would be a very different feel overall. You only need to take one look at the chatbox to see how hugely popular those apartments are, and i reckon a lot of viewers watch those places and little else. So yes they are quite important to the site, but split opinion right down the middle, those who love them and those who don't. The GPs are more suited to VH in my mind, maybe they were the catalyst, the inspiration for over there.

Personally think it would survive but would need to bring in more entertaining singles/couples as some are just waste of time and money. From what others have said, the site was doing perfectly fine before the girls apartments were introduced and much more down to earth. Unlike some I won't lose sleep over it that's for sure. 

7 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Yes. But....

But... Without the Barca places, chat wouldn't exist? RLC was a forerunner but now there are other sites competing. I haven't seen them so I can't comment on them. I think the Barca places are RLC's main money earners? I think they subside the whole operation? The Barca places can't be cheap. GP must cost a bit, I recall a post saying Є12000  a month and, B1 and B2 seem to be on the beachfront, those places come at a premium? Not only is there the rent, paying the participants, but airfares too which we seem to be paying for. I think the Barca places are costing them a fortune but, also making them one. For us, RLC is fun, for whomever owns it, it's all about business. If the Barca places weren't profitable, it would be so easy to dump them and do a similar set-up anywhere a lot cheaper. Romania, Prague? Given what I have read about VH, Ukraine's probably not a good idea?

27 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

But... Without the Barca places, chat wouldn't exist?

Beg to differ. You are totally, absolutely, 100% WRONG. The current Barca chat or should I say blah, blah blah has pushed many members away and only a few same members chat now on a regular basis. The chat room was just fine or should I say was GREAT before the Barca apartments were put into service. 'NOUGH SAID.

32 minutes ago, Dragnet said:

Personally think it would survive but would need to bring in more entertaining singles/couples as some are just waste of time and money. From what others have said, the site was doing perfectly fine before the girls apartments were introduced and much more down to earth. Unlike some I won't lose sleep over it that's for sure. 

I think we have a good mix of couples. You have the bankables like Linda and Tibor, Nelly and Bogdan etc. You have the drama with Kitty. There are the hot ladies, Varvara, and a host of others. If swapping is your thing, Eva and Sam, not so much now, Masha Dasha and Sasha. If kinky floats your boat, Olivia and Nick. I agree that there are some that are a waste of space. I don't know if the demise of Des and Raul, Eric and Julia, Kami and Kayley etc was a sign of RLC cracking the whip? You're shit, move on? My personal opinion is, without the Barac places, RLC  will survive but not for long. RLC positions itself as a voyeur website. I think most members are here to see sex? If they don't get that, many will go to other sites that are clearly set up about sex rather than voyeurism. I haven't seen VHTV or whatever it's called but, reading from posts here, it's all about sex and unashamedly so? Personally, I don't want RLC to go down that path. I want to see the Barca ladies having sexual fun because they want to, not because they they are contractually obliged to.

42 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Beg to differ. You are totally, absolutely, 100% WRONG. The current Barca chat or should I say blah, blah blah has pushed many members away and only a few same members chat now on a regular basis. The chat room was just fine or should I say was GREAT before the Barca apartments were put into service. 'NOUGH SAID.

Fair point. I've only been a member for two years so I can only comment on the time I have been here. In that time, chat has been dominated by the Barca apartments. I don't know how it was before? 

51 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Very true. Unless you want to hear who does not like who and why, when the girls went out and left someone home or must have gone to a club as a hooker then chat a lot of the time is a wasteland of nothing. 

Back when i started watching, there was only the one GP - The original Barca apartment. The site was working fine, in fact since then the money that has poured in has led to the other places joining them. So it wasn't like that was what they needed to do was it (I.e Open more like it). There was hardly a clamor of people screaming "We need at least another one of these, otherwise the site will fade away!" was there! If it returned to how it was back then, i'm sure there would still be a good loyal paying audience. They just got into this whole new thing. I don't personally like it and many others don't either, because it goes against the very principal of the ethos - Real Life Cam. Flying in and paying a bunch of models to live together in order to promote themselves for their own careers as well as bring in subscribers for their bosses doesn't really sound like real life to me. But we just have to accept it. Or turn off.

5 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Back when i started watching, there was only the one GP - The original Barca apartment. The site was working fine, in fact since then the money that has poured in has led to the other places joining them. So it wasn't like that was what they needed to do was it (I.e Open more like it). If it returned to how it was back then, i'm sure there would still be a good loyal paying audience. They just got into this whole new thing. I don't personally like it and many others don't either, because it goes against the very principal of the ethos - Real Life Cam. Flying in and paying a bunch of models to live together in order to promote themselves for their own careers as well as bring in subscribers for their bosses doesn't really sound like real life to me. But we just have to accept it. Or turn off.

The couples may be sort of "real life", the Barca places are not. They are pure fantasy. The people who own RLC don't give a shit about "real life", all they want is our money. It's a business. They offer a product. We chose to buy it. 

26 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

The couples may be sort of "real life", the Barca places are not. They are pure fantasy. The people who own RLC don't give a shit about "real life", all they want is our money. It's a business. They offer a product. We chose to buy it. 

Short and sweet and very true. I think their is another reason why the Barca apartments exist besides the increased paid subscriptions to RLC. Won't elaborate but the main emphasis or focus by RLC owners/management is the Barca girls and all other apartments are secondary. Scrupulous people connected with the RLC owners??? My viewing time with RLC is by doing a quick tour of a few apartments or after seeing the thumbnails - basically fuck all for me. Just hope paid subscribers feel that they are getting their money's worth.

At the end of the day - It's swings and roundabouts isn't it?

The Barca homes are what many come on for, as we can see with the chat. Some people adore them and can't get enough of them. Others can't stand them whatsoever. Paradoxically, some other apartments and couples, that i and many others love watching, are considered boring and a waste of time to others as well. Some want action ASAP and with regularity, some want Fly On The Wall, even if that means that nothing much is happening.

So given the wide variety of opinion, the difference in who likes who, what would rlc say in response?

"We cater for all tastes".

And that about sums it all up.

To go back to the original point, yes, the site would carry on without the Barcas. It would just be different. 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:27 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Totally agree. Even the chatters still left from 2014/15 era would admit it was better and more enjoyable than it is now. Saying it's dead because the apartments are is just a feeble excuse. :ph34r:

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:42 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Short and sweet and very true. I think their is another reason why the Barca apartments exist besides the increased paid subscriptions to RLC. Won't elaborate but the main emphasis or focus by RLC owners/management is the Barca girls and all other apartments are secondary. Scrupulous people connected with the RLC owners??? My viewing time with RLC is by doing a quick tour of a few apartments or after seeing the thumbnails - basically fuck all for me. Just hope paid subscribers feel that they are getting their money's worth.

The other apartments being second best clearly shows and complete waste of time. Big changes will have to be made before I give them any more money. :ph34r: