WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

Looks like even the return of B1 with Irma, Danaya and Karol has done diddly squat for increasing RLCF participation. Hours on hours of dead chatbox and not much forum postings. I guess one or two good apartments doesn't cut it if all the rest are crap. Sure RLC tenants sleep so nothing happening but obviously chatters around the world don't care for small talk to pass the time. As far as posting comments or pics, it is usually the same members. I guess this is the new reality of being a non-participating member on a site that is all about being sociable. RLC should expand their horizons by opening up apartments in other countries to cover more time zones but don't count on it.

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Looks like even the return of B1 with Irma, Danaya and Karol has done diddly squat for increasing RLCF participation. Hours on hours of dead chatbox and not much forum postings. I guess one or two good apartments doesn't cut it if all the rest are crap. Sure RLC tenants sleep so nothing happening but obviously chatters around the world don't care for small talk to pass the time. As far as posting comments or pics, it is usually the same members. I guess this is the new reality of being a non-participating member on a site that is all about being sociable. RLC should expand their horizons by opening up apartments in other countries to cover more time zones but don't count on it.

Best they could come up with ::). Not going to see much more from these 3 or any others that have been in that apartment. Yes it might keep some old members happy and attract some new members but more needs to be done to keep other members on board. Agree they need to try other countries but far to lazy and would mean having to do some work. Jmo

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, Pleasant said:

Good point. The lack of subtly is there to see. I wonder if they all know that there is now competition for views, hence the behavior. I don't think they all thought like that in the past.

Getting involved in something like RLC or any other Cam site you need to enjoy attention and ones that don't won't last long. As for views maybe the money is better and why we see a lot more doing what they can to get the views and extra money.

It also looks like more of a closed shop. What do i mean? well, it looks to me that it's not people and couples who would like to go on and have a go, you know like "We'd love to apply for an apartment", it's people who all know each other, and know the bosses already. Now i know this has been like this before (Nelly, Dasha and Masha all knowing each other for example) but nowadays it's one smallish group who take part. This person appears as a guest then gets their own place sort of thing. Someone moves in, the lo and behold visits someone else. E&S appear, and guess what? they already know MSD well. Biggi olive gets to stay for 2 months with M&S, happens to know D too. Then just happens to know D&J aswell. Looks very insular, and also very telling, regarding how they all behave with seeming similarity. One big gang. JMO

• 1 month later...

I don't pay but these people are like cattle. I can tell you where they will be at what time. You can only look at Julia laying on the couch ,legs spread so many times or Chole doing the same or some dipshit with his hat on backwards playing on his phone while his girl wants to get laid. I quit  watching RLC for about a year and when I started looking in once a week or so, it was just like a soap opera. It was like you only missed a day. 

On 11/8/2018 at 11:14 PM, Hung7 said:

I don't pay but these people are like cattle. I can tell you where they will be at what time. You can only look at Julia laying on the couch ,legs spread so many times or Chole doing the same or some dipshit with his hat on backwards playing on his phone while his girl wants to get laid. I quit  watching RLC for about a year and when I started looking in once a week or so, it was just like a soap opera. It was like you only missed a day. 

Dipshit is better off on his phone and might as well sell his cock for all the use it is to him. 

On 11/8/2018 at 6:14 PM, Hung7 said:

I quit  watching RLC for about a year and when I started looking in once a week or so, it was just like a soap opera. It was like you only missed a day. 

While I don't exactly agree with the vitriolic rhetoric, I cannot argue against, nor deny the accuracy and the irony, of this last statement.  The soap opera analogy is absolutely spot on.  

Last year, on "As RLC Turns"... Mary gave Jane a sensual oily massage, with candles and bubbles, and there was ALMOST some pussy touching!  Meanwhile, Delores was excommunicated from the Barcalounger tribe for not wearing crotchless panties, and reading in her room.  She was sent home packing, without a goodbye party.  Eleanor got boob upgrades, but they failed, miserably.  Backwards-hat Barney almost got murdered by an enraged Kitanya.  Dorothy and Delilah left Barcalounger at midnight and did not return until 8 AM, without panties.  Nobody cared except for one mysterious poor bastard who tracked their every move 24/7 via drone.  Clara, Cora, and Colette collaborate and conspire on how to continue their comedic caricature and keep collecting cash.  Agnetha plays viola beautifully naked; her man, Meh, plays tuba horribly.  The St. Petersburg lesbians are hott as hell."  

Last week, on "As RLC Turns"... Greta gave Harriet a sensual oily massage, with candles and bubbles, and there was ALMOST some pussy touching!  Meanwhile, Imogene was excommunicated from the BarcaLounger tribe for not joining in 'stupid movie night' and sent home packing without a goodbye party.  June got boob upgrades, but they failed, miserably.  Backwards-hat Barney almost got murdered by an enraged and psychotic Kitanya.  Dorothy and Delilah left BarcaLounger at 1 AM and did not return until 9 AM, without panties.  Nobody cared except for one mysterious poor bastard who tracked their every move 24/7 via super secret mini-drone that looks like a dragonfly.  Clara, Cora, and Colette collaborate and conspire on how to continue their comedic caricature and keep collecting cash.  Agnetha plays banjo beautifully naked, while Meh plays with himself, horribly.  The St. Petersburg lesbians are HOTT as hell."  

What will the future hold on "As RLC Turns"?  Tune in next year, when Loretta gives Martha a sensual, oily massage, with candles and bubbles.  Will there be pussy touching??  Will the BarcaLounger Bitches shun another unfortunate outcast?  Who is next to get a boob destruction?  Will Dorothy and Delilah ever return home WITH panties?  Will this be the time that Psychotic Kitanya FINALLY tosses Backwards-hat Barney over the balcony??  YOU WON'T KNOW the answer to these burning questions unless you tune in this time next year!  One thing you can always be sure of - >SPOILER ALERT< - the St. Petersburg lesbians will still be HOTT as HELL.  

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.