WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

5 hours ago, Bandit said:

Would be interesting to compare paying members now compared to 3/4 years ago. Forum members are definitely down on all forums. :ph34r:

Yes, would be curious to see how far RLCF has fallen over the years and what the actual numbers of paying or hero members there are. Also, on a weekly or monthly basis how many registered members log in to the site and how many actually participate (chat or forum posts or "likes"). Really wonder if RLCF is concerned about growth (all businesses do) or just want to be what it is now with no changes/improvements to get more members active on this site. Boggles my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

So far things here are starting off full of shit.   I like the site,  a lot need's to change but won't,  to me RLC apartment are like a big jigsaw puzzle that gives me something to do and see...."but once I start putting this puzzle together and making sense of it....I get enemies."  For me, I believe it better to stay in the shadows as much as possible.8)

• 1 month later...

I think that if RLC was to start selling there members subscribers by apartments only...they would probably lose a lot of money with B1 and B2 and the vacation apartment...." I do think that these three are more of a big failure then any other at this time "SUCKER APARTMENTS".....of course there might be two or three regular apartments the could hit the road too.8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I think that if RLC was to start selling there members subscribers by apartments only...they would probably lose a lot of money with B1 and B2 and the vacation apartment...." I do think that these three are more of a big failure then any other at this time "SUCKER APARTMENTS".....of course there might be two or three regular apartments the could hit the road too.8)

Given our past history, I have stayed away from commenting on your posts. This time, I can't resist. You are wrong. Your comment is just fucking stupid. Like it or not, the Barca apartments are RLC's biggest draw. They may be "sucker's apartments" but who's going to continue paying $45 a month to see Maya? If RLC was just the "couples" place, I think they would be stuffed. Let's face it, most people are here for sex. How many times can you see a couple fucking before it becomes boring? For me, two or three times. Be honest, how long would you keep subscribing if RLC was just the couples? The Barca places add a bit of variety, whether returnees or not. Yes, sometimes their "entertainment" is boring and, for those of us who have been here for a while, a bit tired. That being said, I am sure they are open to suggestions? To conclude, sorry Rubberman, I think you're wrong. If subscriptions were based on apartments, the Barca places would win by many miles.

3 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

Given our past history, I have stayed away from commenting on your posts. This time, I can't resist. You are wrong. Your comment is just fucking stupid. Like it or not, the Barca apartments are RLC's biggest draw. They may be "sucker's apartments" but who's going to continue paying $45 a month to see Maya? If RLC was just the "couples" place, I think they would be stuffed. Let's face it, most people are here for sex. How many times can you see a couple fucking before it becomes boring? For me, two or three times. Be honest, how long would you keep subscribing if RLC was just the couples? The Barca places add a bit of variety, whether returnees or not. Yes, sometimes their "entertainment" is boring and, for those of us who have been here for a while, a bit tired. That being said, I am sure they are open to suggestions? To conclude, sorry Rubberman, I think you're wrong. If subscriptions were based on apartments, the Barca places would win by many miles.

I am so so sorry that I came up with that thought!!!  Maybe all should wait for you to come up with something for to chat about!!! LOL   It was just a thought my friend....and guess what "My own."8)

Create an account to see this content!

I regret that you see me as an enemy.  I am not. We just see things differently and have different opinions. Some see it as an opportunity for constructive debate, others take it personally? What would you like me to chat about? Like everyone of us, you have a right to your opinion, as do I. Believe it or not, I sometimes agree with you opinions. In this case, I do not. I apologise for commenting and assure you, I will not do so again. That being said, you're still fucking wrong. 

As I have said many times, RLC is to blame for the  bad/brutal tenants and the deteriorating business model that is nowhere near the original concept. Sure we might have favorites or go-to apartments and stand your ground attitude about some but I think everyone sees flaws in RLC. To me, more cams means shit if the tenants are shit. As far as the quantity of tenants does it override quality of tenants? I think not. Possible tenants need to be screened better and provided with written expectations for "performances". Will RLC do a better job with bringing in ideal tenants? Will RLC take everyone's advice/recommendations/complaints seriously? Zero chance of anything good happening. Do we have to accept RLC as is and pay the piper. It is always your choice to subscribe to an inferior product/services. Do we quit complaining about RLC and some or all of the tenants? Not a fucking chance!!! That is why I am still here at RLCF - haha hehe giggle giggle lol.

In fairness to RLC (I hate even saying this - damn), all the other voyeur cam sites out there suck just as bad. It is a struggle to find good "performing" tenants. When I say "performing", in my eyes, I am talking about teasing the voyeur which actually is subject to everyone's interpretation or desires. RLC just does not get it (these current owners are misguided or just plain clueless) even though subscribers continue to hand over their money for what?

9 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I regret that you see me as an enemy.  I am not. We just see things differently and have different opinions. Some see it as an opportunity for constructive debate, others take it personally? What would you like me to chat about? Like everyone of us, you have a right to your opinion, as do I. Believe it or not, I sometimes agree with you opinions. In this case, I do not. I apologise for commenting and assure you, I will not do so again. That being said, you're still fucking wrong. 

The chats/comments/arguments is actually what is keeping RLCF alive even though RLC is on life support. This keeps the forums active and members participating. I have been known to stir the pot (sometimes intentionally) just to get members commenting while RLC is not co-operating with good tenants. Keep posting and agree to disagree but always "remain calm". To me, and some will agree, RLC is the enemy - lol.

22 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

Your not my enemy Rhodie..."I was just trying to get some kind of chat going in the forum that all."  I know that some like yourself is not going to like everything that I say, and that's what the chat and forum is all about my friend.8)

11 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Your not my enemy Rhodie..."I was just trying to get some kind of chat going in the forum that all."  I know that some like yourself is not going to like everything that I say, and that's what the chat and forum is all about my friend.8)

Hey, while we are all having a love fest can I join in?

Where would this site have been last year without Rubberman's willingness to say whatever came into his head, even though some of us - me anyway - sometimes found it challenging.

It took many of us to keep posting during a difficult year to keep this site going, but Rubberman's contribution was more than anyone's.

And do you know what, I think the old bastard realises that actually we all very much appreciate he has become more positive this year.   I want to hear from Rhodie and from him, and everyone else.

I want to talk my nonsense - I must allow everyone else to talk theirs (while occasionally pointing out they have no evidence for a casual drive-by assassination on one of my favourites).

If we disagree we do so as friends.    That's why we are not CC.