WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

2 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Neither do the others but they are all located in Barcelona are they not! 

They are all in Barcelona.  The only ones that have a B on them are the girls apartments.  Everyone that posts know those are in Barcelona.  Just with the Girls being B1, B2 and B3 makes it easier to distinguish.

11 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

StnCld don't do it.  There is the one and only one B1 when Irma and Danaya are there.  Check the Chat thread.  Call the seven girl apt Girls Palace, that is what all of us refer to it as. 

We can change the name of the 7 Girls and name it Girls Palace from it's current B1  and then make the one Irma is in B1 instead of B3  if that's what's preferred  I have no problem with that.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We can change the name of the 7 Girls and name it Girls Palace from it's current B1  and then make the one Irma is in B1 instead of B3  if that's what's preferred  I have no problem with that.

B1 should just be B1. It has sentimental value for many, and I never understood why the new house was named B1 in the first place. Besides, us oldtimers have difficulty handling change... 

Create an account to see this content!

Why not keep the naming here the same as at camcaps (and as has been suggested by a few her already)? Now it looks like it's just different for the sake of being different.

B1 = Irma, Danaya, Karol

B2 = Alexa, Amina, Valeria

B3 = Couples on Vacation

B4/GP = Mary, Bridget, Megan, Dina, Shaila, Tina, Anita.

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

B1 should just be B1. It has sentimental value for many, and I never understood why the new house was named B1 in the first place. Besides, us oldtimers have difficulty handling change... 

Why not keep the naming here the same as at camcaps (and as has been suggested by a few her already)? Now it looks like it's just different for the sake of being different.

B1 = Irma, Danaya, Karol

B3 = Couples on Vacation

Jesus, CowArt that is so much of a compromise, you must be a secret Canadian! LOL

Just now, CowArt said:

B1 = Irma, Danaya, Karol

B3 = Couples on Vacation

It just stayed B1 as that's where the Majority of all the Fan Pages sit. Rather than try and sort which one goes where it was just left at B1.    I personally don't think any apartments need a B number.  The names are on each apartment so it can be seen who the current girls and couples are.  Everyone who posts know which apartments are from Barcelona, Czech Republic, Rome, St Petersburg, Moscow and Krasnoyarsk Kray.  It would sure make it easier to understand then they can call the apartments by what number in the chat.

The only reason they are B1, B2 B3 B4  and R1 R2 at Cam Caps because Noldus though it would be easier for him to keep track when he made his personalised list of all the tenants and how many days they were in each apartment.  No one here at RLCF seems fussy about whether it's B this or that.

Good to have B1 back.    Site of many happy scenes.

My vote would go to keeping the Old Girls House as B1 because so many of us have watched and commented on it for years as B1.

Often we want to comment on the interaction of the girls, or comment on more than one girl at the same time.       More than once I've started a post on a girl and realised that I actually am talking most about a different girl or more than one.   It makes sense to have an easy way to refer to the House or Apmt rather than using the girls' names.

And if that is B1 then B2 should be as always.    GP seems to have stuck.   and the couples vacation apmt does not have the same type of expectation around it.

Just my view.