Fan Page Irma

Irma who seems to be laid back with her room mates Danaya and Karol....have company today..'Nora"..the lady behind the cams...the lady who makes a lot of the decisions threw out the three apartment "B1..B2 and GP."  I must say I do like her new and sexy hair style...and like the others she is still very sexy.  I wonder what is in store for the future of B1 seeing that a few ladies are returning.8)

Looks like Irma, Danaya and Karol had a very sexy party...with the invitations of the B2 ladies Amina, Valeria and Dalia showing up also.  The ladies did show and spot their very sexy outfits making me and I am sure some viewers want more...but but but!!!.."maybe next time... LOL  I am still glad to see that the real B1 is back up and open again.  Maybe it well be an all out sexy Halloween Party with all the B1, B2 and the GP ladies.  "Thanks ladies"8)

Looks as though I am going to have to change Irma and Danaya names for there doing's at the GP... LOL

I see that Professor Irma and Doctor Danaya has had yet another night of fun at the GP.....while these two have been entertaining Megan on a hourly day and night...things seem to be looking up!!  but I am wondering what are the others in the apartment house really thinking once alone with out the two "Professor Irma and Doctor Danaya" arrival.  I have to call them Professor and Doctor...because that's who one call's when time of trouble of any kind or special research is needed..LOL   I figure once Megan's swinging dick boy toy arrive's both Doctor Irma and Doctor Danaya may put in a request to stay for good at the GP!!! LOL8)

Its good that Professor Irma and Doctor Danaya invited the B3 crew to dinner....I am hoping after dinner they won't lecture them about how to have sex for the rest of their stay at RLc.."surly they are already doing a good job if it already."  Maybe after a few drinks they well get into some more exciting things....seeing all in the apartment seems to be checking their watches every 5 minutes I am sure things well either change or get dull.    I thought that Karol would have been at B2 under her lover Amina and her visiting guess tonight.  Professor Irma,  Doctor Danaya and Karol, your still sexy...LOL8)  

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, zzakary said:

6.27 am Irma & Amina at B2

No comment... >:D

Irma intense nose washing

Irma pee mouth wide open

Aside

Now Irma ($$) fans(i m not),you know
CLEAN & BORING inside Barca RLC apt
STONED & HAPPY outside B's apt
Miserable RLC's A-holes... >:D

I was glad to see Irma when she arrived at B1 and did think she was going to be do great things "for B1 only and not for all three apartments" for me she has been boring...."but still sexy"...but seeing her reach out to Amina who seems to run things in her own cave, the three in bed "Dalia Irma and Amina" may as well be "Opie Taylor and Andy Taylor in bed with Aunt Bee" from the Andy Griffith Show.....weather all three was drunk or not....I didn't see NOTHING sexy at all..."if it was suppose to be for the viewers.  Yes it does seems that Irma is making big bucks......"for nothing"!!8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I was glad to see Irma when she arrived at B1 and did think she was going to be do great things "for B1 only and not for all three apartments" for me she has been boring...."but still sexy"...but seeing her reach out to Amina who seems to run things in her own cave, the three in bed "Dalia Irma and Amina" may as well be "Opie Taylor and Andy Taylor in bed with Aunt Bee" from the Andy Griffith Show.....weather all three was drunk or not....I didn't see NOTHING sexy at all..."if it was suppose to be for the viewers.  Yes it does seems that Irma is making big bucks......"for nothing"!!8)

Rarely see Irma or Danaya so their visit has been pretty much a disappointment for me but actually par for dying RLC. If an apartment can't survive on their own merits without the need for other apartment tenants to visit them - then get rid of them. This is RLC's attempt to make story lines for boring girls - WTF.

I have to agree somewhat. There seems to be something different this time around, whether it's been forced on them i.e to intergrate with each other in order to keep up interest who knows, but even  Irma sadly is not what i remember. There is also the increase in massages and shared baths i notice, almost like it's been passed on to them that this was a big thing in the past so make sure you do it more now. Don't know how much influence Nora or Illona has on them all still, but the atmos does indeed look different - Not as natural, and sadly not as good.  :(

There is that old adage of having too much of a good thing.

It looks as though Irma is giving Danaya a nice massage at the moment...I wonder if Danaya is going to return the favor?  Karol is back at B1 after spending a night with her actor/actress friend Amina, giving the viewer another well scripted lesbian show...."and as I speak "Amina" has brought in Kim and Amanda to help try to bring in some viewers for the sliding down hill B2."...I do think maybe Amina should try talking Nora into coming to be B2 for an all night visit...."it might help."....surly she is running out of suckers. LOL8)