Fan Page Irma

OMG!!!...OME!!!...OME!!! "IRMA IS NOT AT THE GP APARTMENT WITH MILENA  TONIGHT!!!"  "WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPEN???...LOL...IT MUST BE THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!!! LOL  Well anyway it does look like the Barc-girls in the GP apartment are trying to do things to keep the viewers entertained "Dam did I say that"...lol..and just maybe they well add all in the house for their next show, instead of trying to be in groups!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

While Gina's playboy is back for yet another round of sex and weekly payments for his services, Irma and her mother Milena is in the other room sleep.  RLC should make up thier mind on whether Milena is going to stay at the GP apartment or baby sit the girls in the B1 apartment, even when Diane visits her pawns in the B3 apartment she knows where her bed is back at the GP apartment.8)

• 1 month later...

Irma has definitely become bored with her current stint at RLC. Also, I think that she misses her son,despite talking to him almost on a daily basis. She can't leave Spain due to CV-19 so she looks for consolation among her roomates annd the ones at GP. As for Milena, 'm still trying to figure out what her purpose is for being with RLC.

• 5 weeks later...

Irma likes licking pussy. She showed that when she got drunk and forgot she isn't supposed to do it. 
LET HER EAT THE PUSSY. 
Her first stint at the apartments way back was the tease. She had a nice fuck on her way out the door.
Now she has overworn the step two. Let her slip some tongue to Gina when the man isn't around. 
OR -- Better yet, let her sneak in the bedroom when he is around. 
HEY, SCRIPT WRITERS!! I'M TALKING TO YOU --- Let the girl have some fun before the best looking one in the house runs away!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 5:19 PM, Harry1949 said:

Irma is a godess!  but StnCld this apt will always be B1 for us. 

On 9/18/2018 at 1:20 PM, Judge said:

Welcome back Irma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will soon be having my wife nagging me about spending soo much time watching her.  

I tell her that it is only because she looks my wife-which she does.

She admitted as much.

Looking forward to seeing you and my wife.  (That just inspired a dream FFM)

know any Irma's social network or the content she films for her fans?

• 4 weeks later...

With all the crying in the Chat Room, "I see that Irma has finally left the B1 cave, and as long as her stay was, she shouldn't have any money problems for a while."  I did enjoy her stay for the first 2 months, but after that her stay turned into a long but wore out boring wait like others "Gina"....understanding that RLC most likely couldn't get any one else to play russian roulette while this virus is going on either.   Irma did her job as a live in counselor, lesbian actor from one apartment to another when needed, a dick teaser when her male actor friend "limp dick" would come visit at times come to B1 and take over the house but didn't want any pussy due to the fact he probably was also a under cover RLC worker too, and a mother for those who needed it and a recruiter for RLC.  For those that are shedding tears "lets hope that Irma makes is back home safe once again, and gets a medal for her very to long of a stay."8)

Create an account to see this content!

• StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 9 months later...