Fan Page Irma

Yes, Irma is back again for yet another adventure of the laid back life of showing us viewers her skills at keeping viewers interested in what she is going to do each day...."even though some members don't think she should have come back so soon."   From Irma's pass, most of the us members know that Irma always start out slow and once the change over has taken place she opens up more.  I did think that her last stay was slow and boring due to the fact she and her helper Danaya seemed more like sexual guides at the B3 "Vacation apartment" with the visiting couples and things looked more scripted then any.  I wouldn't count out Gina she well be making a few visits once Kristy and Alana is gone.8)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Irma's stag boyfriend "Limp Dick Stevey" is back again...getting in the way of things.  It would be nice if RLC would keep their hired stage hands behind the scenes and away from the working girls.  I don't think either girl needs anyone looking over their shoulders every week.  Surly Limp Dick Stevey is not there for any pussy, but just to be and ASSHOLE and get in the way of things.   'Besides a woman, "who sleeps under a sexy lady like Irma all night and can't even get his dick hard enough to piss"....go home and work on it. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

It didn't take long, and I sure and knew it would happen, now that Kristy is gone Irma is starting to allow the girls to bring in their male friends to fuck in the rooms to gain viewers.  Shall we not waste time and start calling the B1 apartment a whore house??? ....I guess from here on Irma well be the new Madam for the B1 girls until Limp Dick Stevie do his inspection rounds. LOL8)

Looks like Irma got her pussy ate out and lick clean tonight by Kim and Monica from the GP apartment,  I guess it was part of tonight's show!!!...at least Irma won't have to worry about cleaning that pussy for a while anyway.   I am surly glad Limp Dick Stevie didn't show up and get in the way of things.   B2 should be next in line.8)

Irma should get a big bonus for getting the girls together at the GP for a big house fuck party....lol...nothing wrong with that.  I can imagine the smell in the GP after the party the next day...lol...had to smell like a Fish Market. lol   Anyway lets hope all those who participated had there shots. LOL8)

23 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Irma should get a big bonus for getting the girls together at the GP for a big house fuck party....lol...nothing wrong with that.  I can imagine the smell in the GP after the party the next day...lol...had to smell like a Fish Market. lol   Anyway lets hope all those who participated had there shots. LOL8)

question is...where are the video links???

• 3 weeks later...

Seems Irma is back at the B1 apartment after doing a lesbian show with Monica.."I really can't understand why that was needed, unless they couldn't come up with anything else."  I wonder why Irma wasn't able to get Assol and Amelie motivated to join others in their shows?8)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Irma and her crew Elettra and Babi...is up for their turn on stage tonight!!!   Elettra and Babi who goes from B1 to B2 to play as horny drunk lesbian's doesn't seem to mind giving their all to the viewers along with their fake marathon dildo shows.  Surly the night is still young and before its all done....."all well be drunk of course"....this show well end like all others!!!   I do have to give these girls credit for taking time to play Russian roulette by going out into the streets from B1 to B2....."just to entertain us"...the money must be dam great!!!!  Great coaching job Irma!!!8)

• 1 month later...

Looks like Irma has a star studded party at the B1 apartment along with the B2 freaks.  All are dressed for an early Halloween party in May...lol....Gina needs to be kicked in her ass for wearing a Nuns outfit...showing she doesn't give respect at all to her saver!!!..."what a bitch, and her female friends seems to think its ok..."Satan's daughters."   I am sure this party well go on until morning with some wild bullshit fucks and over rated lesbian shit.  The drinks stared early, and the snorts are all in the lower bathroom!!  Like it or not "that's foul Gina."8)

• 2 weeks later...