Fan Page Ulyana & Marat

2 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Thick as shit. No respect for Ulyanna and deserves everything he gets.

4 hours ago, Vaz said:

Marat's love could not have been very big! If he's not only fucking someone else, but doing it in front of thousands to watch, and with a call girl!!

Both very true - BUT....

He embarrassed her in the most public way that night, yet she very quickly forgave him. Now that is on her shoulders. That gave him carte blanche to treat her bad again. She should have kicked him out the very next day but didn't, she threw her dignity down the pan. And i once again look at where they are - If that had happened in a 'regular' apartment, would she have been as forgiving? Most likely no. He's treated her bad, but she must accept that her willingness to forgive and forget was stupid. When you sign a contract i'm sure it won't ask for your dignity to be left at the door.

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Both very true - BUT....

He embarrassed her in the most public way that night, yet she very quickly forgave him. Now that is on her shoulders. That gave him carte blanche to treat her bad again. She should have kicked him out the very next day but didn't, she threw her dignity down the pan. And i once again look at where they are - If that had happened in a 'regular' apartment, would she have been as forgiving? Most likely no. He's treated her bad, but she must accept that her willingness to forgive and forget was stupid. When you sign a contract i'm sure it won't ask for your dignity to be left at the door.

Yes stupid on her part and should have thrown his ass out, but not the first to forgive their partner and not the last, deep down most never get over it and end up breaking up further down the line. Not sure most have dignity to begin with. 

9 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Yes stupid on her part and should have thrown his ass out, but not the first to forgive their partner and not the last, deep down most never get over it and end up breaking up further down the line. Not sure most have dignity to begin with. 

It's likely not her first time she's gone through this.  She's young and will likely go through a slew of guys before she finds the right one.

All the girls I have ever been with and lived with.  I just tell them to pack their belongings and GTFO but the only difference is I never had thousands watching my ass on cam everyday on what I do.

Now I am 60 Years Old and I have no further interest of having any girls in my life on a long term basis.   I live in a 150 Unit Apartment Complex and there are at least 5 Girls within the building I can get some Good Lip Service for $20.

Marat sicuramente paga per quello che ha fatto però siamo onesti che anche lei non è tanto meno ... fai una scenata come quella visto e il giorno dopo ti metti davanti alla telecamera abbracciata a farsi toccare da un altro ragazzo ... lo stesso che non perde mai un minuto di approfittare di lei e lo abbiamo visto più volte. Mi chiedo le volte che è andata via dalla casa cosa è successo fuori dalle telecamere 

2 hours ago, real2019 said:

Lei è andata via dall'appartamento tante volte e  vorrei sapere se è stata veramente  ad aspettare di fare sesso di nuovo con lui.

Hello real2019,

Not sure who you mean by this other man.   Marat should be sent away by RLC anyway, and Ulyana return alone to an empty flat to build her life around girlfriends and get a new man eventually.

I would love to see Ulyana get sexually frustrated enough to seduce the attractive blonde friend who sometimes stays over.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's likely not her first time she's gone through this.  She's young and will likely go through a slew of guys before she finds the right one.

All the girls I have ever been with and lived with.  I just tell them to pack their belongings and GTFO but the only difference is I never had thousands watching my ass on cam everyday on what I do.

Now I am 60 Years Old and I have no further interest of having any girls in my life on a long term basis.   I live in a 150 Unit Apartment Complex and there are at least 5 Girls within the building I can get some Good Lip Service for $20.

Unlike some won't lose sleep over it. Thankfully still young enough and can get that and more for nada. Most are more hassle than they are worth anyway. :D

I wonder why Our Elsie is taking so long to put Marat on a slow boat to Siberia where Maya might lick him into better shape.   Historically, Siberia is the normal next stop for men who fuck things up in St Petersburg.   I reckon Maya would welcome a bit of variety from the boring Stepan 2.

Are they waiting for the Chloe and Tyler apmt to empty?    This would be ideal for Olivia who would fill it with friends.    It has a proper kitchen for her cooking and better space for her lesbian entertainments, may they continue.

And Ulyana?    She doesn't like being on her own so she could move back home with that nice blonde friend.