Fan Page Ulyana & Marat

On 3/23/2019 at 7:57 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I think that Ulyana and Marat has become real short of getting the attention they really deserves.  Ulyana is very sexy and does give the viewers some great and very sexy masturbation.....they also has good guest that comes over.   Maybe one day soon members well start paying these two more attention soon.....I myself think that they are a real voyeurs apartment and may be doing better then some that's been her much longer.8)

Doesn't look like that is going to happen. Unless the whole post frat party look  was a skit to get viewers , there will probably be a "For rent" sign out front very soon

I hope I'm wrong but I think she will take Moron back. While Uly was clearly upset, her "trashing" of the apartment was carefully done. I understand this where RLC property is concerned but she was careful not to break anything of his that was of value. The laptop was carefully placed on the floor, the X-box controller was thrown angrily at the soft sofa. It was more a case of, she untidied the living room, rather than trashed the place. I got the impression Marat's reaction was more for show? Put the torn pictures together on the table, pull out the guitar and sing mournful songs, cry a bit! What a sad lament. I don't know if that was for our benefit or he was hoping Uly was watching? If it was for ours, you're pissing into the wind. Hitting a woman makes you a piece of shit. If it was for Uly, I hope she proves me wrong and gets herself a real man who knows domestic violence is unacceptable, whomever is the aggressor, Asya!

2 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

This inhaling helium is also pathetic, and RLC need to do something about it.

Very true. Why is this being allowed on cam? This is hardly good publicity, but again it looks like as long as the money pours in, anything goes. But as far as this place and their buddies go in the other apt, they should be shown the door very soon.

11 hours ago, Hung7 said:

Not pissed about the relationship,it's the," I'll have to get a job now"  that has her upset 

All she had to tell Marat was pack and GTFO and keep the Apartment herself.  The Apartment is Free of Rent and is Furnished and all Utilities Paid.  She even draws a Monthly Stipend for being in front of the Cams.  Now she tossed it away.

1 hour ago, kukuck said:

I also believe that Ulyana's love could not have been very big! If you can easily move on to the agenda!

Marat's love could not have been very big! If he's not only fucking someone else, but doing it in front of thousands to watch, and with a call girl!!