Fan Page Ulyana & Marat

• 3 weeks later...

I caught it too.   A really good bate.

She is an alluring beauty.   Perhaps Bf Marat has systematically undermined her self-esteem by not appreciating the treasure he has.   Fucking a prostitute in her home would do that to a girl.

And perversely she not only allows herself to be undervalued, she bolsters him with care and love.

Lets hope RLC has marked his card.   Maya has set the precedent! (though replaced one completely useless fucker with another).

And if she isn't ready to move out on her own, there is a loving married couple in a cramped apmt nearby in St P (N & K) who always have a welcome for a beautiful girl.   Of course, she would have to share a bed!

I wonder if she likes cats.

Ulyana andando via continuamente  in questo modo alimenta in modo negativo una situazione di coppia già precaria di suo ..... per quale motivo è perdonato se è evidente che non è sia mai convinta? Marat ha tradito ma lei era già fuori casa da diversi giorni prima del fatto .... non lo giustifico però mi viene il sospetto che anche lei fuori dalle telecamere faccia i comodi suoi. Spero di sbagliarmi però purtroppo continui un non capire il suo comportamento . 

• 1 month later...

I think that Ulyana and Marat has become real short of getting the attention they really deserves.  Ulyana is very sexy and does give the viewers some great and very sexy masturbation.....they also has good guest that comes over.   Maybe one day soon members well start paying these two more attention soon.....I myself think that they are a real voyeurs apartment and may be doing better then some that's been her much longer.8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Come on Ulyana that was pretty poor attempt at trashing someone's stuff lol. Shame if you go as one of a few that are actually normal.

Funny to watch and sure it would have been worse if furniture etc belonged to Them/Marat.