Melissa & Sergio

Part 2.

I wondered who Serg was on the phone to. Look who turned up. The mood completely changed for the better.

Create an account to see this content!

Mel & Bren seem to be resolving issues.

Meanwhile in the bedroom.

Harry kept going out to bring in Mel & Bren,they were still talking so they carried on.

Bren comes in for a drink,the others decide to go back to the lounge.

C & H start to get dressed,meanwhile...

Looks like they decided to stay.

Serg gets the others to move to the lounge.

And where is Mel? Passed out on the bed.

Game on.

Condoms going on,shit this is going to happen!

C is screwing Serg.

Bren concerned that Mel might wake up.

Harry is having performance issues,he is also worried. Serg & Cori are having a great time.

Decision made to stop before they get caught.....really?

Bren,H & C.

Eventually everyone bedded down.

Mel is awake and of course she is straight on her phone. Oh shit !

Mel gets dressed and leaves. She has not returned at time of post. When she does it might get ugly.

Fair play to Bren,Corri & Harry,they stayed around all day. I was expecting a massive show down. "About last night."

Faye & some stray turned up. C & H and Bren eventually left. Faye & guy had a session in the bedroom and stayed there.

Mel & Serg returned,whatever needed to be said, had been elsewhere. Both very subdued & hardly said anything,had a game & slept.

I expected blood up the walls! 🤣

So Brenda has 'left the project' except that she is staying at Mel & Sergi's.Fine by me.😉
Last night there was a gathering of the clan with Bethany & Craig,Faye was there also.
At one point Mel was in tears talking to Craig. I think that Sergi's dalliance the other night came out. Beth went to talk to Serg quietly on the other side of the lounge.
Mel & Craig went to the bedroom to discuss stuff.
But onto tonight's event.Krista & Andrew visit. All having fun drinking,dancing etc.

A & K and B have fun with a stuffed elephant.

In the background is Faye's guy. Let us call him Prat.He caused me some concern.
No idea where Faye was but this guy's behaviour is bizarre.
He's like a kid that is full of sugar & E numbers.
I am sure there is some sort of mental health issue going on here.

Yeah that's him sliding back into the room on his knees for gawd knows what reason?

Girls in the bedroom, Mel finds condoms.

Oh la la!

A is a lucky sod!

K fits the condom.

And then K left them to it.

K goes back to the lounge, Prat wants to go into the bedroom & join the fun.

K and Mel are having none of it and tell him in no uncertain terms to 'sit the fuck down!'

Serg gets involved before the girls tear him to bits. I was thinking that it was only a matter of time before someone slaps this prat.

K & A left,hugs all round. Eventually Faye returned and did not want anything to do with Prat. She wants him to leave. Mel & Serg are in the bedroom at this point.

Serg is crashed out and things are getting heated,Bren calls Mel out for reinforcements

Petulant behaviour from Prat followed. Faye getting angrier,Bren being peacemaker and Mels' patience wearing out.

Mel showed him to the door.

Counseling followed.

Edited by StnCld316
replaced missing pics.

Interesting night to say the least.
Alexandra & bloke,Faye & Prat and Katrin in attendance.
Some nice sex stuff that I could post about,Faye & Prat.Same room session with Mel & Serg and Alex & bloke.
Faye showed Alex her stripper heels & stripper moves. A great session in the lounge with Bloke going down on Alex,Faye getting involved.
Alex going down of Faye and Mel getting involved. Hot stuff.
But no.The main thing for me is the toxic relationship between Mel & Serg.
Plus having to put up with the flakey Faye and weirdo Prat.
Way too much booze for Mel and eventually she lost the plot.
This pic of Alex sums it all up.Mel screaming at Faye,Faye not backing down.

Four hours earlier these girls were in a pile together in the lounge enjoying each other.
Mel screamed & shouted at everyone,no one could calm her down.
Katrin was wise enough to stay well out of it all.
Mel & Serg left the apartment for a while.When they returned they went to bed.
Alex & bloke left. Faye on her own hasn't considered clearing up the apartment for Mel & Serg at all.
For the good of everyone,especially Mel, I think they need to take the apartment offline for a few days.
Someone is going to get physically hurt here,to go along with the psychological damage.

Mel & Serg have vanished again,which is probably a good thing,leaving the apartment to Alisa & the youth club.

So I see that Prat has been given the name Finn. And his new dark haired female friend has been called Fiona.That to go along with Faye.

Seems that someone at 'naming department' is stuck on the letter F. Could be a ball ache using abbreviations in posts.F & F in a threesome with F until F threw a moody and stormed out. F followed but the session was F-ed.
Why don't we just call them Fuck-wit,Flakey & Floozie?

When do we move onto G ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure wtf is going on with this apartment.
Mel,Serg &Alisa seem to be living in the bedroom,while Fuckwit & Floozie seem to have taken over the living room.
Faye seems to have been shown the door & I'm not surprised.Whenever she was around there seemed to be drama.
I am also getting concerned about Alisa on two counts.
First,Alec seems to be only interested when he is interested,he comes across to me as a bit cruel.
Maybe he is playing Alisa at her own game,but he doesn't really fit in with everyone else.
Secondly.When she is not asleep, Alisa's booze consumption is worrying.Before she was smart & in control,she would nurse a glass of wine & sip it slowly,being very aware of what was going on around her.
Now she knocks it back like it's water,staggering drunk and ends up over emotional & crying.
If she carry's on down this road,she is putting her self at risk and her beautiful looks & figure will soon be a memory.

PS. When and why the fuck did Alisa have the trout pout done......no need! 🤬

On 2/8/2020 at 3:31 AM, Plank said:

@Scotsman84Too right mate,but then who would Serg & Mel use as a cash machine? Faye,she's nice enough and seems fun,but Finn the prat gets on my tits.

Alisa's seems to be having a lot of discomfort with her lips. ☹️ The ones on her face btw. 😁

Sure they would find another cash machine, cause let's be honest they can't hold the apartment themselves.