Melissa & Sergio

• StnCld316 changed the title to Melissa & Sergio
  • 2 weeks later...

Just when I think I will cancel my subscription etc....
Looks like the weekend was won by Serg & Mel.
The party went on all weekend with various guests & various carnal activity.
But most of the heavy lifting was done by Krista & Andrew.
But the main talking point was that Mel & Serg have had plenty of same room sessions with various people, but they have never strayed from each other,gone off piste or left the reservation etc.
That has changed.A huge WTF moment.

Create an account to see this content!

Round 2

The next day or later that day depending on your point of view,another party.
The main focus seemed to be on Mel's friend Bianca. The games & the drinking began & the nudity followed.
Bianca seemed hesitant & shy,very aware of the cams.The games & dares continue,with Condor acting as the minute time keeper.

Then this happened,another WTF moment!

As Krista carries on,Bianca is getting to grips with Andrew.

The action moves to the bedroom,Andrew has to do his forfeit as part of the game.

Bianca needs the rest of the groups encouragement,but Andrew gets to work,silently egged on by Krista to go further.

It seemed that this wasn't just another party game,this was a set up to get Bianca fucked by Andrew.
The minute timing has been forgotten.

Krista & Mel and the guys are in on this plan. It works and as Andrew & Bianca get busy the rest of the group returned to the LR.

After the deed Bianca needs Andrew's counseling skills as she comes to terms with what just happened.

Cheers & applause as Bianca returns to the LR.

She thanks Mel,it's Krista you should be thanking btw!

As Bianca goes to sleep in the LR. Serg & Condor & Andrew are waiting in the bedroom,as Mel & Krista have refreshments.
Looks like Andrew has had enough & settles down in the LR, Krista eventually  joins him.
Serg & Condor are bored of waiting,Condor is asleep, but Mel hasn't finished yet, she tries to get the action going but the guy's don't seem bothered.

That changes as S & M start a session,Condor joins in.

It will be interesting to see how this develops,if it does. But Condor needs to resolve his floppy dick syndrome.

In the LR.

Create an account to see this content!

Meanwhile in the bedroom.

Oh shit...think of football statistics.....the most goals conceded from corner kicks......the...

....too late!

Well hello there! (4th wall)

So...did you have a nice fuck?

A & K had a session after this,so all is right with the world? Must admit slightly jealous of Andrew after this weekend. 😜

• StnCld316 changed the title to Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew
  • 2 weeks later...

I see that Mira & Henry are visiting.
From what I saw last night, Krista & Henry were well up for it.
Andrew was very interested in Mira until he fell asleep.
There might be an epic night in store.😜