Melissa & Sergio

Part 2/2

Have they found replacements for Krista & Andrew? And why do I think I've seen this girl somewhere before?

Create an account to see this content!

I don't know what Serg said but it didn't go down well with Mel.

She storms out. Is this blowing up again?

Maybe not? Whatever the case,the Cat needs a drink!

It's a wank race.

Mel wins.

Serg disqualified. Did not finish.

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to to do a post about last nights gathering of the clan.Serg & Mel,Ina & Jonas,Craig & Bethany,Brenda & Alisa.
But I'm not going to bother because as is becoming the norm for this apartment nothing really happened again.
The booze flowed,the games started,Mel opted out again which caused Serg to have words,Mel went to sulk in the bedroom.
Ina & Bethany tried to rescue the situation.Jonas didn't seem up for it at all,and as the usual disagreement between Serg & Mel had happened,they probably knew that this evening would be crap.
They left half way through the evening.Oh by the way,that pink hair colour really doesn't suit Ina.
Brenda wasn't up for it either. She seemed pissed off at Craig & Serg for some reason. She kept herself to herself.Only Alcoholicat seemed to get any attention from her.
Alisa chatted & looked gorgeous as always.
Eventually the booze got the better of Serg & he retreated to the bedroom.
Mel didn't give a shit,eventually Bethany checked on Serg & following some horse play,she encouraged Serg to return.
But by now the evening was over.As Craig & Bethany started to leave,Craig was a little bit awkward with Alisa,but she is strong enough to repel his advances.
He also had a conversation with Brenda,probably about Friday fun-time,she didn't seem interested in that either.
The only good thing about this event was Bethany. She was a lot more relaxed & her & Craig seem in a better place.
I must admit Bethany wearing a pink skirt & no pants did have my full attention.
I am getting worried for the future of the Serg & Mel apartment.There have been too many evenings like this.
They haven't got Krista & Andrew to rescue them anymore,and whilst Bethany & Craig and Ina & Jonas are usually fun, I feel they are getting bored with the issues between Mel & Serg that often put a dampener on these evenings.
Serg is smart enough to know how to drag in the viewers,but another evening like last nights will not work for the majority of viewers,they will not have the patience to stay with it to watch it unfold,because in most cases these evenings disolve into plenty of nothing.
I have been a supporter of these two for a while,I think Mel is very attractive woman,but even my patience is wearing thin.

Look who came to visit. Alexandra & bloke.

Alex & guy go for a quick shower. Mel is wasted.

Now there's an offer you can't refuse.

I'm guessing this guy won the card game,as Serg is in the lounge watching it on his phone?

Guy takes a liberty,Mel doesn't resist?

Mel looks for Serg.

Alex always did love the cams.

Session fizzled out once Mel left. Meanwhile Serg has seen Alex's guy helping himself. Alex offers him some compensation.

With that they all got dressed,which was challenging for Mel as she has a bad foot & is slaughtered.

They all went over to Brenda's. Go to Brenda's page

Edited by Plank
updated

I will agree with some of that mate, and I have been critical of them for relying on others to help them,Krista & Andrew and Brenda most notably.
But I reported on last night's soiree because of Alexandra,a legendary hellcat and we know what to expect from her. But it was the furthest I have ever seen Mel go with a 'new face',probably because she was drunk.
Mel & Serg are very careful about how much they allow each other to stray outside of their relationship,which is a bad thing for us,but probably a good thing for their relationship.
Which is why, when it does happen, Mel & Condor or Serg & Krista etc, it is a big deal.
They have been around long enough to know what gets the viewers in, and clearly they are good at that, otherwise they wouldn't have been around here this long.
Yes it is frustrating for us,but Mel & Serg are very aware of the forums feedback & don't get phased by it which you have to give them credit for.

Strange coincidence or what? The night before Alexandra turns up,last night Aaron & Minnie turned up? Fk all happened.

The bonus was Alisa & bloke were also there and had a session in the bedroom. That is all,move along.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Vaz said:

Who's the one with they HUGE ass that clearly loves herself.

That will be Alexandra. She is curvy-er than she used to be that's true,a diet of booze & pizza will do that. She does like the cams and plays up to them. But she certainly made her mark when she was a full time participant of VHtv,so she gets a pass.

Just for info, Serg & Mel are back with Alisa in tow & one of her strays. I don't think Alisa likes him that much,but he hasn't taken the hint to fuck off.Alexandra turned up with her boyfriend again. There was some drinks and some games,Alisa opted out early on,so it became the Alexandra show.

Anyway Mel & Serg and Alisa are on my naughty list at the moment,so fuck 'em.

Mel & Serg and Alisa arrived back from collecting Alisa's stuff from Brenda's,without the stuff but with Andrew & Krista.

Is Alisa's apartment nearly ready? Can I dream that it is going to be with K & A? Should I increase my Meds?

They were joined soon after by Ina & Jonas. For some reason K is wearing a net curtain,not that I care she would look great in a bin liner!

Alisa gently touching K's foot,some sort of signal?

Hmmmm?? 🤔

Alisa had gone to bed, everyone went home,nothing else to report.

Addition to the post above by @Scotsman84

Huge post split into two parts because it was a game of two halves. Part 1/2.

Cori & Harry and Alisa & Alec joined for some fun.

The girls lose their pants.

Harry removes Cori's bra as she removes Alisa's skirt.

Serg & Harry stood in front of the best cam views,thanks!

The girls go to the bedroom to chat.

Alisa is drunk.

Cori & Mel leave,Alec arrives.

After that Alisa & Alec leave.

Alec returned,no Alisa?

Mel is drunk an belligerent,Serg has taken himself to the bedroom. She's probably ranting about Serg,Harry tells her to stop.

Mel goes to talk to Serg.

Playstation time,this evening is going to shit again.

Alec left the building,H finds a new place to store an iphone.

Mel & C go for a bath,the guys are getting bored.

The girls dance & drink in the bedroom,the guys are playing a game. The girls offer some encouragement but the guys aren't bothered?