Melissa & Sergio

New couple and Ina & Jonas came over for a party. Fiona joined later. Eventually it all moved to the bedroom.

Things started to get interesting when the booze hit Mel like a sledgehammer,and as we have seen on so many occasions she got belligerent towards Serg.

Drunken hysteria & tears followed and as usual Serg & Mel end up in the shower arguing,Serg trying fight fires again. That was enough for the new couple they left sharpish. No idea where Fiona went?

Ina & Jonas have seen this shit before, so they took their time before leaving. Mel had probably fallen asleep on the shower room floor, Serg didn't care,embarrassed yet again.He spent his time playing with the Cat.

I was going to post pics,but I refuse to give my support to this shit show.This was one of my favourite apartments. Not anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

God this place is dull. Even when guests are visiting it is dull.
The only predictable antics are from Alexandra and most of that is fake as.
Meanwhile Fiona is now the house maid,cleaning for Mel & Serg who have become incredibly lazy and yes,dull.
This is what happens when you rely on other people,such as Brenda,Alisa,Krista & Andrew,Bethany & Craig,Jonas & Ina etc to get the party going.
To create interest for the viewers and more importantly,save your ass from being removed.
Not any more.
Dull!

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account to see this content!

Slight delay of game,but worth it.Warning this is a huge post,split into three manageable portions.

1/3

Jonas & Ina (love the hair btw), and Alex & Chad waited for Mel & Serg to arrive. They did in the company of a new guy.

The usual booze and card games,fast forward a few hours. New guy is having his eyes opened.

New guy encouraged to get involved.

Change of ends.

New guy gets comfortable.

Serg is wandering around taking some video.

Wait,what the....

Part 3/3.

Curse of the booze or thrown by Serg & Jonas,floppy dick syndrome strikes for new guy.

Stand aside.

Just for a moment I bet Jonas thought,finally!

Rest of the group offer counseling on the FDS.

He's a popular guy.

Oh that's not fair!

Serg has pushed his luck again. Mel & Serg go for their traditional discussion in the shower room.

Seems that Alex was under instructions not to go near Jonas' dick only?

With Chad out of the way Jonas hits Alex's spot.

One of the best nights in a long time. Winner of the night Ina and then some. Special mention for Mel & New guy.

Following this,Mel,Serg,Jonas,Ina & New guy all left.To carry on elsewhere without Cams?

They left Alex & Chad at the apartment & I could see there was some tension between them?

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently it's Melisa's birthday. All the usual faces turned up,and then they all left to party somewhere else.

That left Stiffy & Fiona alone in the apartment,looks like they are a thing now?

This new guy seems to have caused an issue here. Clearly Mel likes him a lot,judging by some of the action a few days ago.
The day before Mel's birthday VHtv's twitter advertised a party. Bethany & Craig turned up,but there was a tension between Mel & Serg.
It looked to me as though Beth & Craig spent all evening trying to talk it all through with Mel & Serg.
I assume they have patched up/parked some of their differences because of Mel's birthday. Everything seems to be ok,for now?

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose I should comment about last nights events.
You've probably already seen the pics elsewhere,but here goes.
Part 1 of 3. Scene setter.Gathering with Harry & Cori,Mel's new favourite guy,let's call him 'Fave' seeing as he hasn't been given a name yet.,one of his mates,I will call him 'Spare',you'll see why.

The cute girl from the other night & one of her friends.

The girls started to leave,shame,before they got out of the door Mel started at Cori & Fave pushed his luck.

Spare doesn't know what to do as it all kicks off. Fave gets stuck into C.

Mel has got a grip on Spare.He thinks this will go further. This is Mel's tactic of making sure it doesn't.

Spare gets the same treatment from C. She got uncomfortable with his lurking and moved out.

Lads. 🙄

Part 2.

Mel keen to get the action going again.

Attempted DP.

Mel shows Serg the way.

I've cut out the bit where Spare tried to guide Mel's head towards his cock,which she politely refused. Awkward. 😁

At this point the VH feeds went to shit,great!,thanks! Serg is screwing C btw.

That's as close as H got to Mel?

Mel looking after Fave as Cori uses a vibrator on Serg.

C makes Serg cum.

And that deserved a round of clap applause.

Got to feel sorry for Spare in all this. In the middle of an orgy & not getting any. If that guy fell into a barrel of tits he would come out sucking his own thumb. 🤣