Melissa & Sergio

Does anyone get the impression that The household is getting bored with Nadine's 'holier than thou' routine?
She's prepared to screw Condor/Candour/Condom....whatever...on cam,yet when the others joined them in the bedroom for a same room couples session,Condor & Nadine pretended to be asleep???
As usual K isn't taking things too seriously.

Create an account to see this content!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Melissa & Sergio
  • 1 month later...

Wow,no post's? Shit loads of stuff has happened? Nadine is out of the picture. Condor has a new girl to play with called Brenda.

I felt sorry for the poor girl during her first week or so. She seemed like a rabbit in head lights. As various stuff kicked off around her she wasn't sure what she should do.

But since then she has screwed Condor,Andrew,  a row kicked off with Mel & Serg because he was more interested in what Andrew was doing. Then a random mate of Condor's visited and had a go,random mate's friend also wanted a go but she didn't want to know.

A & K visit. Group pic time!

I prefer this angle.

Natural entertainer K, Brenda is fascinated.

And the other night she was screwed,brutally as usual by Ante,my fucking Nemesis, I hate that c***.

I am a little bit pissed off at Mel & Serg for using,and letting this girl be used, to boost their ratings.

12 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Is this Ante the cunt?

That's him. Opportunistic twat who will take advantage even if a girl says no,is drunk,or asleep like Brenda's female friend was,(pictured above), the other night.

I have always been a fan of Mel's,but that support is wearing thin at the moment.
A truly horrible,disastrous night at Mel & Serg's place Sat/Sunday morning.
Car-crash TV thanks to too much booze, high emotions and maybe pmt?
And it started off so well.
Brenda getting ready to go out.

They arrived home and the mood had changed.Mel pissed off Serg,then Mel's friends,Bethany & Craig (the couple who get involved but never go all the way),seemed to have issues with each other.
Looked like Craig had got too flirty with Brenda & Bethany was laying down the law.

I got the feeling that Mel was running her mouth & had slagged off everyone in the room at one point.
Eventually Mel ended up in tears,despite Brenda & others trying to calm her down she carried on. Later it Brenda in tears, I think she was blamed herself for all of this aggro.
Bethany, the voice of reason in all this, got pissed off with Mel,Mel tried to make peace,it didn't seem to work.
Ages ago I was going to write a post about Mel & Serg and the rest of the 'Cool Crew' as I call them.Mel & Serg,Krista & Andrew,Isa & Bart,Minnie & Jackson (Dan & Dom),Clarice & Sean,Leonie & Barney,Condor & Brenda etc.
and what I had observed from them.I hinted at this post in a post about Andrew & Krista.
The basic thread was that in my opinion this crew are the best on VHtv, and seemed to have replaced the Anna & Alex,Candy & Dean,Drew & Bree,etc crew.
But just like that old-guard,I wondered how long it would be before we saw cracks,this great thing surely can't last,those cracks are visible now.
I don't know why but Mel has Serg on such a tight leash.He is only allowed to go so far with any other woman before she chokes that leash.
One night at a party at (?Clarice & Seans) Serg was in a bath full of people getting friendly with one of Minnie's (Dom's) friends. Mel came into the bathroom,one look & a beckon from Mel & he  sheepishly got out.
It's seems ok for Mel to suck & fuck Condor,and suck Bart but for Serg,the rules are different. The only time I have seen any girl allowed to go anywhere near Serg sexually was Krista and that was brief.
Isa & Bart have always been great at party's but always stayed within their own bubble.
That changed a few weeks ago when a line was crossed at Clarice & Sean's. But since then it seem that Isa has pulled back a little & Bart seems more & more frustrated.
There is no doubt in my mind that Bart is desperate for a piece of Minnie (Dom) & Clarice,but Isa doesn't want that because she would then be obliged to fuck the respective partner.
I think the same can be said of Clarice & Sean.
Krista & Andrew are the only couple in this entire crew who are safe & secure in their 'open' relationship. They know the rules and stick to them & always return to each other.
After all the times that Andrew or Krista have screwed someone else, I have never seen any animosity,jealousy,arguments or bad vibes.
The other couples could & should learn from these two,but they probably won't.

Edited by Plank
names added

They had a show last night. They started by strapping Brenda down.

By this point only Dolphins could understand Brenda.

Baton change.

Serg gets to touch.

"So,are you enjoying the show?" Yes,thanks Mel.

As Serg undoes the straps. Brenda realises that she has been spread wide for the cam.

Feedback time.

Thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...

For me there is no doubt that la Casa de Mel & Serg has been the stand out apartment for the last week or so.
Brenda has been a fantastic addition,despite the feeling that M & S are using her for their own ends. But the girl 'aint complaining.

Let us go back in time to the Halloween party.

Girls do dares on boys & vice versa. B has to kiss down the boys bodies.

Mel makes sure that Serg doesn't take a liberty.

B breathes near Ante and the over the top reactions start.

Mel's friend looks for clearance,her partner gives his consent, the others aren't getting involved.

K helps.

Another 30 seconds and Serg would have shot his bolt.

Is this guy for real?

Ante does what he does and over steps,but it's K and she is up for it.

Mel lends a hand. I feel that if Mel & Serg ever do a full swap it will be with this guest couple. ( I had hoped for Isa & Bart,but.....)

And so to the bedroom.

Ante sets about K in his usual way,Andrew gets into B. No room for guest couple. It's ok I found them.

Despite all of Ante's smashing, he hasn't realised that K is playing a role,girly giggles etc,and she is playing him.

Guests return & carry on.

Too crowded or sick of Ante's performance? B & Andrew go to the lounge.

Guest girl cum's hard. As Ante huffs & puffs and tries to blow K's house down,she is giving rolling eye's etc to Mel & Guest girl.

Meanwhile in the lounge, Andrew is showing B a different side to sex. Probably one she has never experienced. A guy actually giving a damn about giving her pleasure.

The bedroom fun had finished,the group rejoined Andrew & B in the lounge. Andrew & B went to the bedroom.

There's a follow up on K & A's page if you're interested.

Guest couple visit again,usual games and off we go.

As I said above,' if Mel & Serg ever do a full swap it will be with this guest couple'.

Everyone busy so Mel checks the feedback.

Guest girl gets spoilt.

After Guest couple have gone, it's B's turn.

Serg is doing more than touching this time,and Mel seems ok with it & is helping.

Not sure what I feel about this night.Old friends Bethany & Craig visit.

Bethany is ' ill ' and curls up on the sofa. It's not long before Craig has got his ropes out & is tying up B.

Mel & Serg leave the room and Craig pushes his luck.

This has not gone unnoticed.

Craig takes B to the bedroom,he calls Bethany to come into the room. This might have been B's idea?

Bethany returns to the lounge.There is very little eye contact between Mel & Beth.

Beth gives Serg a match report. "Then he came in her mouth & she hated the taste,I thought she was going to throw-up...." Mel tries to hide behind Serg.

They say 'a picture paints a thousand words.' (Reportedly first used by Frederick R. Barnard in Printer's Ink (December, 1921), while commenting that graphics can tell a story as effectively as a large amount of descriptive text. Wiki)

Beth & Craig say goodbye's. Not awkward at all. (* no VHtv logo on cam)

I have a feeling this friendship might be ruined. It also might be the end of the line for Craig & Bethany,it's been coming for a while.

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic