FINAL PLEA TO ADMIN FOR A SECOND CHAT ROOM (CHAT BOX)

dougiestyle4u

FINAL PLEA TO ADMIN FOR A SECOND CHAT ROOM (CHAT BOX)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, based on your observations, expectations and following the discussions in the chatbox and forums regarding the decorum, direction and topics in the chat room - do you feel that a second better managed chat room is sorely needed and will definitely increase membership participation within this site and in time increase the membership base?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2019 at 04:59 AM

This poll is a last attempt by me to try to encourage RLCF ADMIN to implement a much needed and frequently asked for second chat room due to all the previous reasons discussed in the forums. A second better managed chat room will increase participation by members and encourage potential new members to sign up and perhaps have past members rejoin. This poll is simple - if you agree, click YES. If you disagree, click NO. The poll is anonymous and extended to January 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm to capture enough member votes since most members are fed up already and don't log in to this site regularly.

What exactly do you expect a second CHAT to accomplish? You reference it as a 'better managed chat room'? What makes you think it will be better managed? Are you personally going to volunteer to be there 24 hours a day? If not then who is going to manage it; volunteers? And who decides what 'decorum, directions and topics' are acceptable in this new chat room? If we had a full staff of people to monitor the chat as used to be here, with the authority to bounce people off and rescind their privileges then we would fine. Without that, then a second chat accomplishes nothing.

37 minutes ago, Capeguy said:

What exactly do you expect a second CHAT to accomplish? You reference it as a 'better managed chat room'? What makes you think it will be better managed? Are you personally going to volunteer to be there 24 hours a day? If not then who is going to manage it; volunteers? And who decides what 'decorum, directions and topics' are acceptable in this new chat room? If we had a full staff of people to monitor the chat as used to be here, with the authority to bounce people off and rescind their privileges then we would fine. Without that, then a second chat accomplishes nothing.

"better managed chat room" is the key to ensure a very functional and controllable chat room. Being open minded to any new thinking processes with very doable ideas is necessary. Being closed minded will not allow any change for the better. I have faith in enough members to properly design "sufficient controls" to ensure chatters act to specific guidelines. If ADMIN finds a suitable second chatbox then ADMIN could include a much stricter code of conduct or allow a few long-term members to self-police the chatroom within these codes of conduct (somewhat how the RLCF clubs are set up). No need for so-called mods but IF a member behaves badly then Admin or 2-4 Chat Room overseers can - by a vote - either give the troublemaker a "one chance only" warning or give the boot. This is just a general description of how a second chat room can function. All members wanting to participate can offer ideas by use of the forum or PM to finalize how the decorum will play out and ensure everyone stays respectable to members and tenants.

It won't hurt to give a second chat room a chance. The current chat room decorum has turned away many members, dissuaded any new members from chatting and hours on end of dead silence (never happened like this years ago). Why be negative about this? If you notice - only the same few members currently chat and the forums are not as widely used since many members backed away for various reasons. We are trying to liven up RLCF and get more members participating within the RLCF site. What is wrong with that? What ideas do you have to improve RLCF? Why did you join RLCF? The current chat room IS NOT working and all the frustrated members know why. We are trying to find a feasible solution for respected members to use a chat room as a global social site to talk with each other about different topics that members would like to discuss other than JUST barca girls or young girls or RLC only. Bottom line - it is still up to ADMIN to add a second chat room.

2 hours ago, Capeguy said:

Your not exactly happy with how the chat is are you!!

Well it must be time to go. But after reading the posts from earlier it might be time to go permanently. It use to be fun to chat, not read to putrid BS some people post out here.

Sound familiar??

1 hour ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Your not exactly happy with how the chat is are you!!

Well it must be time to go. But after reading the posts from earlier it might be time to go permanently. It use to be fun to chat, not read to putrid BS some people post out here.

Sound familiar??

I never said I was happy with the way the chat is sometimes, as your re-print of my comment shows. Regardless, the comments I made had nothing to do with that; I simply stated I do not think a second chat will change anything. If you want to quote me, at least find something that pertains to what I said.

8 hours ago, Flume said:

Don't see why it shouldn't be considered as there is clearly from what I have seen watching more that don't use the existing one than that do.

EXACTLY, CORRECTAMUNDO. Can't understand why RLCF ADMIN fails to see this and not in a hurry to improve the chat room so everyone will be comfortable chatting with others. It is assumed that we are all adults that don't need babysitters but for some I beg to differ and other members will tend to agree. So, what is the mission statement, goal or actual purpose of RLCF???? The only voyeur sites being talked about and images being posted are for RLC and VHTV. To me, RLCF has been in a holding pattern for quite some time. If you notice, the number of guests peeking in greatly outnumbers the amount of members online. Big potential for RLCF if they would improve this site and encourage guests to become members. Balls in their court - do something or do nothing.