FINAL PLEA TO ADMIN FOR A SECOND CHAT ROOM (CHAT BOX)

dougiestyle4u

FINAL PLEA TO ADMIN FOR A SECOND CHAT ROOM (CHAT BOX)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, based on your observations, expectations and following the discussions in the chatbox and forums regarding the decorum, direction and topics in the chat room - do you feel that a second better managed chat room is sorely needed and will definitely increase membership participation within this site and in time increase the membership base?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2019 at 04:59 AM

18 hours ago, Johnny said:

Bottom line it's just boring and have no interest in what's discussed on a daily basis. For the sake of not starting arguments for me a second one would be better, but won't lose sleep over it. 

I think its just minute by minute news focusing more on B1, B2 and the GP ladies.  Looking for a new subject.."forget it." ....."Sorry fellow's...but the truth is the truth." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

17 hours ago, Johnny said:

Bottom line it's just boring and have no interest in what's discussed on a daily basis. For the sake of not starting arguments for me a second one would be better, but won't lose sleep over it. 

Best just to ignore it completely. Not worth losing your head over pathetic and obsessive weirdos. 

On 7/5/2019 at 7:30 AM, Bandit said:

Best just to ignore it completely. Not worth losing your head over pathetic and obsessive weirdos. 

Don't run away from the Chat so soon!!! "That's what most of them want you to do.....some do think that they own it....some do think that there word is the only word and they can never be wrong, and god help you if you say anything NEGATIVE about any of these Barcelona ladies...lol...."you well probably never be spoken to again!!!" LOL8)   

• 1 month later...

Think a second Chat Box could work if it is set up probably like have a Chat Box for the trusted veterans and a Chat Box for the newbies and once them newbies become trusted and they are not all cocky and they try to ruin the forum then they can join the veterans and hopefully if this happens RLCF mite return to the way it was and all the old veterans which are no longer about will return.

19 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

Think a second Chat Box could work if it is set up probably like have a Chat Box for the trusted veterans and a Chat Box for the newbies and once them newbies become trusted and they are not all cocky and they try to ruin the forum then they can join the veterans and hopefully if this happens RLCF mite return to the way it was and all the old veterans which are no longer about will return.

The way you presented it - great idea. You pretty much, in a nutshell, wrapped it up exactly what most of us have been trying to get RLCF to consider. Sadly, we are told that this will never happen. 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:01 PM, Johnny said:

You have to laugh at how worked up some get when ever a second chat is mentioned. lol 

Keep saying it won't work and what's to stop them from joining in. Most chat setup's have ways to silence and remove anyone that's deemed not welcomed. I'm sure some of our regular and long lasting members would be more than happy to be a moderator. 

So here's an interesting question since the Barca girls are to do with why no one turns up in the chat room and i agree with you on this do you think more people would turn up and the chat room would be the way it was if the Barca Apartment went completely the reason why i say this is because i have seen the Barca Apartments go loads of times and the chat room is still the same no one on it and of course without the Barca talk but still no one on it as i just said.

16 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

So here's an interesting question since the Barca girls are to do with why no one turns up in the chat room and i agree with you on this do you think more people would turn up and the chat room would be the way it was if the Barca Apartment went completely the reason why i say this is because i have seen the Barca Apartments go loads of times and the chat room is still the same no one on it and of course without the Barca talk but still no one on it as i just said.

Looks to me that the majority are fed up and sick of the same crap over and over. For me the craic and banter has gone and so have a lot you could have it with. Members not using it when it's dead... We'll have to ask them that. 

Absolutely agree with you there Scotsman the banter is without doubt gone take for example this post here's the link. 

All i said was a simple joke about you and Cyberleader and everyone took it so seriously can't believe how dead and how serious this forum has become at least you still make jokes on here Scotsman but the problem is you can't make jokes with anyone you can't make jokes with yourself can you.

20 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

Absolutely agree with you there Scotsman the banter is without doubt gone take for example this post here's the link. 

All i said was a simple joke about you and Cyberleader and everyone took it so seriously can't believe how dead and how serious this forum has become at least you still make jokes on here Scotsman but the problem is you can't make jokes with anyone you can't make jokes with yourself can you.

If you can't have a laugh from time to time.... What's the point. All about getting to know people and knowing when they're being serious and when they're not. 

5 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Members not using it when it's dead... We'll have to ask them that. 

So are we to wait for the Barca chatters and banter shit to stop first and then take this opportunity to participate in normal and funny discussions. Then in the early morning (my zone time) when those Barca chatters decide to step in to the chatbox we cordially jump back out to give them their chatbox back. I DON'T FUCKIN' THINK SO!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT!!!!!! They come first and we come second. Like management and employees/union - them and us mentality. RLCF has allowed the Barca chatters to own the Chatbox. As BTR use to say - "Simple".

17 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Looks to me that the majority are fed up and sick of the same crap over and over. For me the craic and banter has gone and so have a lot you could have it with. Members not using it when it's dead... We'll have to ask them that. 

I know some have in the past and soon after an original or two comes in and just takes over. It's like they just do it to annoy the people trying to discuss other apartments.