VHTV General Chat Part #2

• 3 weeks later...

Not only the names you can laugh about. Quantity over quality everytime. The quality is diabolical. Recruiting people that don't do shit, when they already have plenty of that. Even the performers are getting worse and more lame. Blatant playing to the cameras, and even talking to them. And yet we are still made to believe we are "spying" on them and they are just living their lives as normal. Yes, ok then. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else getting confused with the constant shifting of people in various apartments?
Barbie & Ken and Brad & Jen are at Stiffy's. At Barbie's place are Angel & Connor,(there was a very nice girl on girl session afew nights ago with Angel & Friend,if hadn't been in mole vision I might have posted some stuff!)
Meanwhile Karolina turns up at Elza's to have fun with Mulan,meanwhile Elza continues to sleep.
The two lesbian girl guests at Elaine's are more entertaining than Elaine. They could take over that apartment for me.
We have the village idiot & his girlfriend at Jules' place.
The constantly shifting Martha & Nikki crew.
No idea what is going on or who is who at the KimOnill place.
Greta turns up all over the place while guest couple have taken over at her place.
Lolly,Bolly,good golly miss molly... I've given up.
If anyone can help out with a flow-chart let me know.😵

On 12/16/2020 at 10:57 PM, Plank said:

Anyone else getting confused with the constant shifting of people in various apartments?
Barbie & Ken and Brad & Jen are at Stiffy's. At Barbie's place are Angel & Connor,(there was a very nice girl on girl session afew nights ago with Angel & Friend,if hadn't been in mole vision I might have posted some stuff!)
Meanwhile Karolina turns up at Elza's to have fun with Mulan,meanwhile Elza continues to sleep.
The two lesbian girl guests at Elaine's are more entertaining than Elaine. They could take over that apartment for me.
We have the village idiot & his girlfriend at Jules' place.
The constantly shifting Martha & Nikki crew.
No idea what is going on or who is who at the KimOnill place.
Greta turns up all over the place while guest couple have taken over at her place.
Lolly,Bolly,good golly miss molly... I've given up.
If anyone can help out with a flow-chart let me know.😵

Yes VHTV has been moving and shifting a lot of people around, some need to be let go, and are just a waste of sight.  At least there not like RLC "all cramped into one apartment waiting for the hour to start to mate with each other and once done they all give out score sheets to see who and how many was watching." LOL8)

• 1 month later...

There seems to be a lot of apartments that are 'coasting' at the moment.

Sticking your under-cartridge down the closest view cam lens does nothing for me. Likewise,doing the same show & playing to the camera day after day is tedious.

It's not what VHtv used to be about and there are plenty of alternatives that are better and/or cheaper or free. I can feel a 'name & shame' rant brewing!

• 1 month later...

Even though some of their cams does freezes every now and then VHTV does have a better collection and much better viewing apartments then RLC "who can't seem to afford nothing but the same actors and actress over and over again."  I also think that VHTV may have one or two apartments that aren't cutting the cake and are just living freely on a high horse and I mean free!! and are useless for the project....VHTV seems to be "only about gatherings and lots of sex from sun up to sun down....and very much un-scripted as the RLC show is."8)

• 3 weeks later...

VHTV  is on a rise people, more apartments are open, and its worth the money spent "freezing screens at times, internet slow at times...lol...but its worth the money."  Good thing about most of their apartments "you don't know most of their personal lives and who really wants too.  So fellow the "Bouncing Balls"8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 3/5/2021 at 6:59 AM, coolshades said:

which are the alternatives? i looked up RLC but it does not have VHTV's functionality. you can go back only 24 hours or so and there's no tagging of archives.

Just to clarify, I was referring to some of the cam-show type performances that for me are crass,& there are plenty of alternatives for that stuff like the cam show sites, (Chaturbate, Stripchat etc etc etc) I'm still a fan of VHtv, just that I have felt for a while, that there needs to be new people brought in, & some of the deadwood needs to be pruned.

55 minutes ago, Plank said:

Just to clarify, I was referring to some of the cam-show type performances that for me are crass,& there are plenty of alternatives for that stuff like the cam show sites, (Chaturbate, Stripchat etc etc etc) I'm still a fan of VHtv, just that I have felt for a while, that there needs to be new people brought in, & some of the deadwood needs to be pruned.

VHTV does have item call favorites list.  One can chose only the Apartments they want to view and add them as favorites then that's all they should see are the ones they have selected.

23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

VHTV does have item call favorites list.  One can chose only the Apartments they want to view and add them as favorites then that's all they should see are the ones they have selected.

Yes mate, I am aware. It's a shame they don't have a 'black-out these wasters from my menu' feature. 😂

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The function itself is not 100% perfect but it simplifies the process a bit. Maybe further software updates will improve it over time.

Updates of the Tenants is ongoing,but some of 'em need to be gone & not recycled.

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic