VHTV General Chat Part #2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been in the RLC paying section in a while now, if I read the Chat I may be somewhat off line most of the time trying to bring myself to understand whats going on half the time because one minute they are suppose to be having a party the next a fuck group thing, but nothing is never as said....VHTV seems to be more understanding "just figure things out for your self" but its nothing wrong with a few imaginary thoughts here and there to get a conversation started either...just let others express there thoughts with out your own thoughts and some what researched facts some times.   I think that VHTV is doing a great job...."there is something for everyone whether straight, lesbian or gay, its all in one big bowl."   I do plan on going back to visit RLC one day..."when they get their shit together and stop the daily scheduled fuck sessions."8)

Create an account to see this content!

Although VHTV is hardly mentioned in the Chat Room "they seem to be out doing RLC when it comes to "REAL" and none fake or scripted stage shows.  Just maybe one day members well be allowed to talk about some of the real things that goes on in some of those VHTV apartments.8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re Stephanie.
I don't know why,maybe an oversight,but Stephanie has been back on VHtv for a while now,yet her apartment is not on the VHtv apartment menu?
A while ago when she was sharing her place with Alexa,posting was suspended for whatever reason & we all abided by that decision.
Yet it seems as though she has been forgotten about,or those posting restrictions are still in place.
I would like to know why as it can not be any good for her viewing figures if no one knows she exists.
Which is a damn shame as she is an attractive woman who can look stunning when she wants.
Alexa visits now & then & she also has blonde friend who is very nice.Stephanie is not shy,ok we all know that she's playing the game,but still,very nice to watch.
Unlike some of the new apartments,and I need to be careful not to 'fat shame',but big boned women & a heavily pregnant one,do absolutely nothing for me.
Call me old fashioned,but I also don't like women who are covered in tattoo's and look like they should be working down at the docks!

59 minutes ago, Plank said:

Re Stephanie.
I don't know why,maybe an oversight,but Stephanie has been back on VHtv for a while now,yet her apartment is not on the VHtv apartment menu?
A while ago when she was sharing her place with Alexa,posting was suspended for whatever reason & we all abided by that decision.
Yet it seems as though she has been forgotten about,or those posting restrictions are still in place.
I would like to know why as it can not be any good for her viewing figures if no one knows she exists.
Which is a damn shame as she is an attractive woman who can look stunning when she wants.
Alexa visits now & then & she also has blonde friend who is very nice.Stephanie is not shy,ok we all know that she's playing the game,but still,very nice to watch.
Unlike some of the new apartments,and I need to be careful not to 'fat shame',but big boned women & a heavily pregnant one,do absolutely nothing for me.
Call me old fashioned,but I also don't like women who are covered in tattoo's and look like they should be working down at the docks!

The Tenant and VHTV have requested no posting from the Apartment.   When she had returned I made a board at Cam Caps and was sent a message to remove it.  So until I hear anything different for this apartment it will stay as is. 

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The Tenant and VHTV have requested no posting from the Apartment.   When she had returned I made a board at Cam Caps and was sent a message to remove it.  So until I hear anything different for this apartment it will stay as is. 

To me, this tells me that the tenant is pulling the shots over VHTV owners/managers which could have a domino affect with other tenants. If she won't co-operate then kick her sweet ass and tits out. To not even allow a board for comments is despicable. If VHTV caters to her then perhaps someone in the VHTV group is banging her just like what previously happened over at camarads, I suspect.

20 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To me, this tells me that the tenant is pulling the shots over VHTV owners/managers which could have a domino affect with other tenants. If she won't co-operate then kick her sweet ass and tits out. To not even allow a board for comments is despicable. If VHTV caters to her then perhaps someone in the VHTV group is banging her just like what previously happened over at camarads, I suspect.

Had something to do with stalking.  I don't have any info on any further details.  All I was told was to not make an apartment board.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Had something to do with stalking.  I don't have any info on any further details.  All I was told was to not make an apartment board.

Well that sort of explains it,thanks mate.Shame I've got some great pics of her from yesterday,full make-up,short checked skirt,black fishnet stockings.

Ah well,I enjoyed it. 😜
So I assume we can't post pics that have been censored,like this?

Example,not Stephanie.

But it does make you wonder that if she is being stalked,why would she stay on the site and put herself in the spotlight?
Are we sure it's not one of the Barca fanboys that has gone rouge? 🤣

52 minutes ago, Plank said:

Well that sort of explains it,thanks mate.Shame I've got some great pics of her from yesterday,full make-up,short checked skirt,black fishnet stockings.

Ah well,I enjoyed it. 😜
So I assume we can't post pics that have been censored,like this?

Example,not Stephanie.

But it does make you wonder that if she is being stalked,why would she stay on the site and put herself in the spotlight?
Are we sure it's not one of the Barca fanboys that has gone rouge? 🤣

I don't know why, VHTV never went into any specific details on the matter.  They had a couple of other apartments over the last couple of years that have done the same but at some point posting resumed.

Looks like things has picked up a lot in the pass two months even though one or two apartments may have slipped threw the cracks and do more sleeping then screwing.  Anyway VHTV still has a lot give and show, all the way to the last drop....You can always count on a pair of tits swinging and catching all your hot thoughts. LOL8)