Intimidated by the chat

Bandit

Do you feel intimidated to join the chat?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel intimidated to join the chat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't make me laugh

I have never been intimidated by the chat. I used to enjoy it when it was not focused on 2-3 of the girls in the Barcelona apartments, what they do outside of the apartments (obviously hookers) and whether they looked poorly at someone. Now, I am selective when I participate. 

I enjoy it from time to time depending who is on and what is getting talked about. Some do think they own it and control what is talked about. Maybe regulars should join in with what is being discussed, instead of interupting and saying the same things you have said over and over. Have seen people leave because certain members have just barged in like they own the place. 

On 1/24/2019 at 5:42 PM, One Eyed Willie said:

I enjoy it from time to time depending who is on and what is getting talked about. Some do think they own it and control what is talked about. Maybe regulars should join in with what is being discussed, instead of interupting and saying the same things you have said over and over. Have seen people leave because certain members have just barged in like they own the place. 

Perfectly good chat ruined by a small majority. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Sketch said:

Think of it being answered more than your suggestion being slaughtered. 

30 votes, not one that supports my suggestion. That's a slaughter. If this was a sport, they would have called the game off at halftime out of sympathy. But, I thank you for your optimism. I would still like to know why people who "join the community" don't participate? $12 isn't expensive but, why pay that when you can see everything for free? To me, it suggests people want to participate? The question is, why don't they? The poll doesn't say who voted. People who have been on RLCF for a while would have a laugh at the mere suggestion of being intimidated. Clearly many did. My suggestion was aimed more at the people new to RLCF. How many new subscribers have you seen on chat in the last year?