Intimidated by the chat

Bandit

Do you feel intimidated to join the chat?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel intimidated to join the chat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't make me laugh

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:05 PM, Rhodie said:

Can someone please be charitable and say yes? My suggestion is being slaughtered here.

You made a suggestion and I wanted to see if any truth in it and if people did. As for new members chatting would have to check and see when they signed up. I have a look every now and then but just the same people. Keep your head up and don't let it get to you. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Marga said:

I have nightmares ... I can barely sleep when I visit the chat ... sometimes it is also addictive ... a strange world

sometimes I wonder what is normal and what is not, then I look in the mirror ... you are not normal lol 😃

Best not to visit before bed then. Won't find normal in the chat that's for sure. :ph34r:::)

23 minutes ago, Bandit said:

You made a suggestion and I wanted to see if any truth in it and if people did. As for new members chatting would have to check and see when they signed up. I have a look every now and then but just the same people. Keep your head up and don't let it get to you. :ph34r:

Cheers, I won't. Things do seem to have changed on chat in the last 24 hours. Last night there was a bit of a disagreement where people went on chat to called out all the negativity and picking on certain ladies. Tonight is the first time in ages I have seen so many different people on chat. There has been the odd negative comment but, so far, it's been quite positive and, for once, encouraging. Let's see how long it lasts! 

8 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

Cheers, I won't. Things do seem to have changed on chat in the last 24 hours. Last night there was a bit of a disagreement where people went on chat to called out all the negativity and picking on certain ladies. Tonight is the first time in ages I have seen so many different people on chat. There has been the odd negative comment but, so far, it's been quite positive and, for once, encouraging. Let's see how long it lasts! 

That normally does happen when people stand up and tell them straight. As for how long it lasts! Only time will tell. :ph34r:

On 1/29/2019 at 2:13 PM, Marga said:

I have nightmares ... I can barely sleep when I visit the chat ... sometimes it is also addictive ... a strange world

sometimes I wonder what is normal and what is not, then I look in the mirror ... you are not normal lol 😃

Pretty sure you are normal; it is all the others which are weird!

On 2/3/2019 at 1:32 PM, Capeguy said:

Pretty sure you are normal; it is all the others which are weird!

It's free to say hello when we meet in the chat, my friend 😃

society, we as such, slowly turn to an idle society. Too much free time to think and with internet in the eyes

we run the risk of becoming more invertebrates than we are, as an example this topic, this forum, this everything

• 5 months later...