Intimidated by the chat

Bandit

Do you feel intimidated to join the chat?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel intimidated to join the chat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't make me laugh

5 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

30 votes, not one that supports my suggestion. That's a slaughter. If this was a sport, they would have called the game off at halftime out of sympathy. But, I thank you for your optimism. I would still like to know why people who "join the community" don't participate? $12 isn't expensive but, why pay that when you can see everything for free? To me, it suggests people want to participate? The question is, why don't they? The poll doesn't say who voted. People who have been on RLCF for a while would have a laugh at the mere suggestion of being intimidated. Clearly many did. My suggestion was aimed more at the people new to RLCF. How many new subscribers have you seen on chat in the last year?

Some don't participate in the chat or forum which I find pointless, but that is their choice. As for new subscribers on chat I couldn't say as I don't bother with it. 

8 minutes ago, Sketch said:

Some don't participate in the chat or forum which I find pointless, but that is their choice. As for new subscribers on chat I couldn't say as I don't bother with it. 

It is their choice but, why pay $12 a year for nothing? You've paid the money, have your say. Participate. Otherwise, just give the money to charity,  or if you're in my part of the world, $12 would get you two beers. 

18 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

It is their choice but, why pay $12 a year for nothing? You've paid the money, have your say. Participate. Otherwise, just give the money to charity,  or if you're in my part of the world, $12 would get you two beers. 

Only they know the answer to that. Both RLCF and CC have members that have never participated. More the merrier especially in the forum I say. 

Some members pay since it is a small amount but maybe in hopes of seeing more or think there is more available for paying members since each RLC apartment does have a sub-folder for Paid Members Only (short example below).

I watched RLCF from the sidelines for about 1 year before finally registering as a member. My main reason for joining was to jump into the lively fun chat (I would be busting a gut reading the hilarious chats day after day) since everyone was cordial and welcoming plus the topics of discussions were varied and interesting. I had no plans on posting in the forums (other than post more than 30 which would give me the "hero status" which was the rule back then). As you probably see, some of my posts over the years are done so as to entice or encourage other members to post their comments. If members want to stay quiet and only look at or read stuff in the forums - that is their choice. Over the last year or two I have seen members join the chat but shortly after - they disappear. Why???

Rhodie, I know you think that chat room is inviting (which it is - totally agree) but it is the constant verbal diarrhea about the Barca girls. For Fuck Sake, give the girls and us a break. Sure we want to rejoin the chat room BUT not to join the bullshit childish petty crap. Imagine if the current few chatters (that is all there is, a few) took a "pause for the cause" for about 2 or 3 weeks. I strongly suspect other members would get back chatting and the discussions would be wide open and less about the Barca girls. We are not against the chatters - ONLY against the subject matter being talked about over and over and over and over and over ……….. (sorry, just quoting Alittle - lol). 

Hopefully this answers your question about why members don't get involved with the chat. Like you and others, I do wish more past and current members (paid or hero) would participate within the RLCF site. In the past, most chatters didn't really post much in the forum or some who posted in the forums didn't chat.

I agree. I don't participate in chat but, those that do seem to get along and have fun so, good on them. I dislike chat because, it's full of shit.. As you say, verbal diarrhea. One of my favourite terms. I defend chat because I think most who participate do so with the best intentions, They are there to discuss events and have fun. It would be wrong to blame them for the sins of a few who use it to promote their particular agenda.  I still think the only way to change shat/chat is to participate. Who knows?. 

4 hours ago, Dragnet said:

Very small amount get involved in both the chat and the forum from what I have seen. Most just like to visit all the different topics but not get involved, which is fair enough. The chat situation is a lost cause and can't see it changing but just my view on it. 

I think you're right. It's a shame but, it's their choice. 

I had a go at Chat this past week.

People were friendly and half an hour passed like the wind.   Mind you I like Barca as a topic, so I was happy.

In the past I abandoned Chat as too fast - I'm slow at typing and thinking.   Forum suited me better.

Some of the conversations are fascinating though - caught the tail end of one about the arrangements behind the Barca girls going to clubs and wished the guys would post on Forum so we could have an account that we could all read.

Does anyone use their phone to post - I have tried.   I can get RLCF but can't find where to log in to post?

I will have another go at Chat.   I'm more than happy to express an opinion on any topic - even the apmtmts I don't watch (I can explain why).

Intimidated? Don't make me laugh! 

Create an account to see this content!

I spent many pleasant hours on the chat in the past, but it's just not for me anymore. I lurk in the shadows from time to time, and 95% of the posts I see fall into one of two categories:

1. Complaining about what is or isn't happening on the cameras. Day in day out, the same comments, over and over again. Why anyone would spend their every waking moment watching and commenting on something they clearly aren't enjoying is beyond me.
  2. Fantasizing about what the tenants, especially the ones in the "on vacation" apartments, do when they walk out the door. Some chatters keep posting about stuff they found on social media. It's often quite the leap from the actual social media post to how it's presented on the chat. Things are taken completely out of context, or a post is taken and hypothesis upon hypothesis gets built on top of it. I wonder what colour the sky is in the world some of these chatters live in...

That is fucking hilarious! Intimidated by men who sit online all fucking day and all night talking about the Barca Nasty Dirty Hoes. I don't think so. :lol::D:lol:  Try people are so fucking annoyed that they stay away from chat and to never return. And yeah I have told people about this site and they say is a fucking joke and not worth a penny. At least they got a good laugh about it. 

15 hours ago, Alittle said:

That is fucking hilarious! Intimidated by men who sit online all fucking day and all night talking about the Barca Nasty Dirty Hoes. I don't think so. :lol::D:lol:  Try people are so fucking annoyed that they stay away from chat and to never return. And yeah I have told people about this site and they say is a fucking joke and not worth a penny. At least they got a good laugh about it. 

Men!! More like childish little boys that don't get their way. 

There are a few members who started out in the Chat room with other's hating on the few in the Forum and else where and doing and saying the exact same thing as the ones that's Chatting everyday now,  and once they have had a bad day in the Chat with their use to be good buddies they want to leave and bitch on how bad it is and how things need to change.  I say shut both the Chat Room and Forum down....then no one even myself well have any thing to Bitch or cry about.    I don't like the Chat room, because I do know everyone is not going to agree with all I say,  but its a Chat room and their not suppose too,..its the none feed back and when signing in, and once that happens all you read is  "I am out"  is when you know that your not wanted that screws up everything"... I speak in the Forum because I don't really have to answer to anyone..."unless I have too."  I say what I want to say and that's that..."agree or not....you don't have to read it." A lot of us have been around for awhile to know that there is nothing going to change.  Some members are going to act like Chiefs, some I feel are so obsessed with some of these ladies that they don't know it,  and there are those who just like to Chat "talk" all the time....and yes there are those who try and turn others against each other...."that old click buddy buddy thing."  There might be those who sit in front of there computer all day, but we also have to remember its there choice....."maybe the Chat is all they have."  There are a few members who are STUCK on one or two apartments and that's all they talk about.."but doesn't want anyone to say anything negative about that apartment.    A few days ago a members said "that we need to stop talking about the Drugs in these apartment and move on to something else..."he was tired of it".....lol...I said "Dam who voted him king."....that's power!!   I say stop blaming others for the Chat....either your in or your not...lately I have been taking a chance Chatting with others and it does work....."if something is said you don't like move on..sign off."  I do feel that the hardest thing about the Chat is "Signing on with"A hello....at times I get know answer from anyone....Oh well!   I don't have the guts or authority to tell everyone to stop talking about it....but I can say "its not going to change."8)

On 1/26/2019 at 5:24 PM, CowArt said:

Intimidated? Don't make me laugh! 

Create an account to see this content!

I spent many pleasant hours on the chat in the past, but it's just not for me anymore. I lurk in the shadows from time to time, and 95% of the posts I see fall into one of two categories:

1. Complaining about what is or isn't happening on the cameras. Day in day out, the same comments, over and over again. Why anyone would spend their every waking moment watching and commenting on something they clearly aren't enjoying is beyond me.
  2. Fantasizing about what the tenants, especially the ones in the "on vacation" apartments, do when they walk out the door. Some chatters keep posting about stuff they found on social media. It's often quite the leap from the actual social media post to how it's presented on the chat. Things are taken completely out of context, or a post is taken and hypothesis upon hypothesis gets built on top of it. I wonder what colour the sky is in the world some of these chatters live in...

The 2 main reasons why it's gone to shit and dead for hours at a time. Sound like a bunch of obsessed, stalking weirdos.:ph34r: