Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Going to be a will they won't they situation. If not with this female guarantee another. Over exaggerating masturbating won't only keep the newbies and the gullible viewing. 

Hmm, not so sure. First part, definite yes, but the second.....I've said before that if the only thing on offer is Masha and the Barcas putting on fake shows, many are more than happy to take it (and it seems that's the case right now). So you can see why rlc are seemingly very slow to adjust anything, they have a captive audience already.

I think if Masha does ever decides to start up doing anything, she needs to stay away from the tired so call orgies that are being played over and over again with these Barcelona "SHYUKHA" tricks.  I think Masha needs to be herself and as normal as possible, and leave all the fake shit to the Barcelona show girls.8)

On 7/27/2019 at 9:09 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Masha's visiting girl friend didn't stay for good after all.....I am hoping Masha doesn't think she can bring back her apartment from the dead by herself....she is going to either need another stud or a REAL lesbian to gain more viewers.8)

Preferably another Girl.  Enough Dicks have been seen at this place.   😄