Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

Thanks to all you guys who fought me so long and hard about this. You know who you are so I won’t embarrass you by calling you out, You have already done that to yourself. It’s one thing to disagree with someone but it’s another thing to try and ridicule someone that you don’t agree with. Guess what that makes you look like? Peace!

There seems to be mounting evidence that at some point Masha will be moving on but not as the looser in this situation. She has been quoted twice speaking in English about leaving. My chips are all in behind Masha having the advantage because of the support demonstrated by the Nelly/Bogdan visit. Nelly gave us her first  on-camera all nude girl-girl makeout session and I don’t think Nelly would debut that with Masha if Masha was the looser.

• 3 weeks later...

I now believe that it will be Dasha and Sasha who move on and that Masha will be the survivor who keeps the apartment. It that should come to pass, the question becomes whether Dasha and Sasha have enough juice to get their own RLC apartment?

7 hours ago, philo said:

I now believe that it will be Dasha and Sasha who move on and that Masha will be the survivor who keeps the apartment. It that should come to pass, the question becomes whether Dasha and Sasha have enough juice to get their own RLC apartment?

Maybe Masha on her own deserves a better apmt?

This one has rotten camera angles, and has always relied on the 'real life' actors to position their shenanigans on camera.    Fortunately, the scaggy crew in possession has never worried about any pretence at real life.

In addition to her phenomenal figure, a few days ago 3 new girls were in the sitting room bed, at least two of whom were girl-girl friendly.   

A new apmt, a ready supply of nubile lesbian hotties guaranteed willing by what we know of Masha - what's not to like?

I like !!! Those of use who want to see Masha succeed are going to have to step up and support her with our  "clicks". During this period of time, every time I see Masha in a room I'm clicking on it. It's the only thing this system understands. 

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like Masha is away for how long...we really don't know!!...either way, she has given Sasha and Dasha her bed room to keep their so call sexual habitation or Cohabitating going in her bed.  Dasha who always seem to be so eager to suck Sasha's Dick with out any foreplay has earn her way to the top of the chats as a real "Home Wrecker under another's roof." LOL   As I see no real end to them leaving and their waxy fictional love story,  I am wondering why doesn't RLC give them a clue on what's being viewed and whats not.....surely they aren't at the time top of things.....unless one of them are related to the owner of RLC.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is worth commenting on. I've made a rare point of watching this lot tonight.

Just looking in, and after weeks of barely speaking to each other, Masha tonight suddenly not only best friends with both Sasha and Dasha again, but can't keep her hands off her so called Ex. And what's more, the guest who has shown no sexual interest or play whatsoever as far as i'm aware, is parading around in her pants. Oh, and what's Sasha up to? Starting to play fight with her - Slapping her butt etc. This is what he always did at the start of their "Shows".

Does it look as if something maybe being planned? Has the desperation crept back in? How fraudulent has it all become? How come something like this begins when a guest is due to go home? I really hope nothing happens, otherwise this whole split story has become the biggest joke ever. 

28 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Ok, this is worth commenting on. I've made a rare point of watching this lot tonight.

Just looking in, and after weeks of barely speaking to each other, Masha tonight suddenly not only best friends with both Sasha and Dasha again, but can't keep her hands off her so called Ex. And what's more, the guest who has shown no sexual interest or play whatsoever as far as i'm aware, is parading around in her pants. Oh, and what's Sasha up to? Starting to play fight with her - Slapping her butt etc. This is what he always did at the start of their "Shows".

Does it look as if something maybe being planned? Has the desperation crept back in? How fraudulent has it all become? How come something like this begins when a guest is due to go home? I really hope nothing happens, otherwise this whole split story has become the biggest joke ever. 

I have little interest in them but, Sasha, I think that's the guy, seems to be used. From the little I have seen of them, he is nothing more than a dick that the two women use to stay on RLC? He seems to have no personality at all? I don't think I have ever heard him speak? 

42 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I have little interest in them but, Sasha, I think that's the guy, seems to be used. From the little I have seen of them, he is nothing more than a dick that the two women use to stay on RLC? He seems to have no personality at all? I don't think I have ever heard him speak? 

A long while ago, he seemed to be in charge, and was always flirty with guests, more than she was. Since then we've learned that she is the one in charge, she rules the roost, and he goes along with it all. But from supposedly breaking up and hardly speaking, to being all lovey dovey again? Pull the other one! And i can wager that this behavior was one persons decision.

Clue - It wasn't his. This small piece of script from the Big Bang Theory sums up the dynamics of this apartment perfectly - 

Sheldon: We’re not flying, we’re taking the train.

Penny: Oh, cool.

Howard: Yeah, cool. Seven times as long as flying, and costs almost twice as much.

Penny: Well, then why are you doing it?

Leonard: Well, we had a vote. Three of us voted for airplane, Sheldon voted for train, so we’re taking the train.

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I think that these three have used viewers that believed in their bull shit and so on!!!  Now like you have said "everyone is happy and good friends with each other again and Masha can't keep her hands off of Sasha....it won't be long before all three are fucking each other again"....ya right...."this visiting lady is she one of RLC's outside employee's sent there to make things better again to gain the high ratings they once had?....or is she part of Masha and Sasha next upcoming months of more Bull shit?   Right now we are doing what they want "commenting on them!!! it's $$$$ money in the bank..lol...for all three." LOL    I was hoping at least RLC would have send either Dasha and Sasha on their way to another apartment,  or Masha over to join Dick and Jane.....lol....someone who could really keep her high and satisfied. LOL   I wonder did it take all three this long to realize that that fucked up a good thing by bringing in Dasha and things didn't turn out the way it was suppose too.    "Oh well welcome to the next season of Masha, Sasha and Dasha." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Well, i'm glad nothing happened, but boy, did masha try her best to make it happen.

And if anyone is still in doubt at Masha's power, how she controls everything and everyone (Especially her so-called 'Ex'), then you only need to look at tonight for evidence. I wonder what Dasha thinks of it all, and possibly where she now stands in the future. But one things for certain - You can't take anything seriously anymore with this lot.